Chapter 2:English teacher.

Zhia Xiang who was now Lee Seo Hyan opened her eyes and scanned her surroundings.

❝This isn't her room. ❞Zhia Xiang said.

❝Yes, we were transported in the hotel room that Seo Hyan did it with Dong Hyuk-Joon the first time. It's still before that, you are currently waiting for him. ❞agent 0 explained.

❝Oh? I see. Let's leave then. ❞Zhia Xiang said and left the hotel room quick.

❝Seo Hyan, it's so late, where were you? ❞ a woman in her thirties asked.

❝I'm sorry mother, I remained to study in the library and I didn't know how much time passed. ❞ Zhia Xiang lied with a gentle smile to reassure the mother.

❝Don't do it again, it's dark outside... what if something happens to you? Dinner is ready, let's eat now.❞ the mother said and went in the kitchen to arrange the table.

Lee Seo Hyan lived with her mother. Her parents divorced when she was a child and her mother took her. It's not like her father wanted her anyways, his only hobby is to spend money on young beautiful women.

Zhia Xiang ate dinner with her mother and made conversation like Seo Hyan would do normally.

❝Thank you for the meal, I'll go in my room now, good night. ❞Zhia Xiang said after placing her dirty dishes in the sink.

❝Sleep early, alright? ❞her mother said smiling.

❝I will. ❞Zhia Xiang said smiling and went in her room.

She checked her phone.

Four new messages from Hyuk-Joon.

Ten phone lost calls from Hyuk-Joon.

Zhia Xiang laughed and tapped on the message notification.

"Where are you?"

"Did anything happened?"

"I hope you're well, call me soon, I'm worried."

"Hyan? Are you alright? You left without saying anything."

❝Aww, look at him play the concerned sweet man. It seems he wants to fuck me pretty desperate. Let's see how he handles rejection. ❞ Zhia Xiang said and blocked his number.

________________

Dong Hyuk-Joon sat on the sofa and checked his phone.

❝Tsk, why isn't she answering? I thought we agreed to see today. Did she ghosted me? No, that hoe was desperate. ❞ Dong Hyuk-Joon said and called her again, only to discover Zhia Xiang blocked him.

❝Ha?! Is that bitch for real? Tsk, let's see how she likes being ignored. ❞

The man threw the phone angrily on the sofa and went to open a beer.

______________________

The next day, Zhia Xiang went to school normally.

I don't miss being a student, uh. I want to be over with this quick. ❞ She thought as she entered the classroom.

The day went smooth and the last class was English.

Dong Hyuk-Joon entered the classroom with his beautiful smile that made a lot of female students sight love struck.

Zhia Xiang kept looking out of the window ignoring him completely.

Dong Hyuk-Joon noticed and slightly frowned.

Is she playing hard to get now? But yesterday she was so desperate for my attention, what changed? Could it be that she discovered I'm married? That's impossible... ❞Dong Hyuk-Joon thought as he began his class.