Chapter 14: Leting go of the past

Y/N started to wake up and looked at his surroundings and saw that he was in recovery girls office.

Lucario: Welcome to the land of the living Y/N.

Y/N: Lucario.

Lucario: Don't take the lose to hard.

Y/N: Oh I'm not upset.
Y/N gave a thumbs up.

Y/N: I'm actually really happy!

Lucario: You are?

Y/N: Yeah it was really funny having those battles and the competitors push me to my absolute limits. And it made me realize how much stronger I gotten and I understand why I couldn't use my aura at my full potential.
Lucario smiles as he puts his hand on Y/N shoulder and even tho he's a spirit Y/N could feel him touching his shoulder.

Lucario: Good I'm glade you learned to let go of your past. Now you are one step closer to mastering Aura.

Y/N: Lucario... I don't know how I can thank you enough. You gave me your Power and gave me a chance to be a hero. He helped me make my dream a reality.

Lucario: You don't have to thank me. It's my pleasure to allow you to have my power You deserved it.
Y/N smiles but then turns his head to see the door.

Lucario: Looks like you could sense your brother too. Well I'll let you two talk.
Lucario vanishes as Shoto walks in.

Shoto: Y/N your up.

Y/N: Yeah I have to say that was one hell of a fight.
Shoto then sat at a chair next to Y/N bed.

Y/N: Hey so I just wanted to tell you something.

Shoto: Yeah I do too.

Y/N and Shoto: I'm really sorry.
They both looked at each other surprised that they both were thinking the same thing.

Shoto: Why are you apologizing I was the one acting like a fool. I was to focus on trying to be the best and proving that I didn't need to use my fire quirk that I became the old man.

Y/N: Yeah but. When I tried to reason with you and you didn't take my advice. I practically stopped talking to you. I abandoned you I should have been there to keep telling you that your nothing like him but I didn't and Izuku did it for me. I guess I failed as a brother. Guess it makes sense because I was adopted.
Shoto finally heard enough and surprised Y/N by hugging him.

Shoto: Y/N you didn't fail me as a brother not at all.

Y/N: But... But I—
Shoto then released the hug and put his hand on his shoulder.

Shoto: It's dosen't matter if you're adopted or not your still my little brother. Your still our family no matter what the old man says. And if Fuyumi and Natsuo was here they say the same thing.
Y/N smiles as he wipes a tear.

Y/N: Thank you.
Shoto smiles and so dose Y/N.

Lucario: It's good to see you two bonding as brothers again.
Shoto then looks around.

Shoto: Uhhhh did anyone else enter recovery girls office.

Y/N: Wait a minute you can hear him.

Shoto: Yeah who—
Before he could finish Lucario appeared in front of the brothers and Shoto eyes widened.

Shoto: Lucario! But I... I thought you were dead.

Y/N: Well he is dead it's just your seeing his spirit which I'm surprised because I was the only one to see him.

Shoto: Wait what!?

Lucario: Because of Y/N Aura he could see me the reason why your seeing me now is because I'm using the energy in your body to see me.