E͎v͎e͎r͎y͎d͎a͎y͎ ʕ Husband! Karma Akabane x Wife! Reader

I'm sorry this request took so long and for those of you waiting my old requests are finally clearing out! Thank you for being patient and reading!

Reader is female as you can tell.

Requested by @StarAnimations774

Anime is Assassination Classroom streaming on "websites" and YouTube!

Please comment and vote!

Enjoy~

________________________________

You were busy doing the daily thing, making dinner.

Lucky for you the day was almost over, it was already 8:30 pm.

Karmas still not home. Yet you sighed to yourself having not seen your husband since yesterday night, he had awoken early for his job as a teacher in both of your old middle school.

Both in class 3-E.

You had been moved there from your previous doings, when you used to be a secretive mischievous child who never did what they were told.

You sniffed the air midway your daze. "Something smells like it's burning." You smelled more turning to the oven.

"The bread!" You yelled quickly leaving the sauce you had been making grabbing the glove and moving to the oven.

You opened the oven as black smoke illuminated your face. "Oh geez!" You coughed swiping away the air, the smoke detector apparently didn't work as you continued to wave while taking out the burned brown garlic bread.

As you frantically fixed the food, the front door unlocked.

"Im home." You heard your husbands tired voice with the lock of the door.

You calmed your coughing down while smacking the bread with your cooking mitten. "W-welcome home! I'm just finishing up the food." You cursed to yourself internally, frantically buzzing around the kitchen as Karma watched you.

She's always like this. He smiled placing his suitcase filled with papers down, stretching a bit from the workload he felt with today.

Karma walked over to you seeing two plates filled with Italian styled food, and burnt food in the trash.

"Dinners ready now!" You smiled wiping the sweat running down your head seeing your tall husband right in front of you.

Karma chuckled and grabbed your hand before you could grab anything else. "Thank you my beautiful wife." He leaned down linking your fingers in his, gently kissing your lips.

You immediately hummed into his lips, longing for the feeling of them. You let his hand go, wrapping both of your arms around his neck deepening the kiss.

Karma was taken by surprise, his hands roaming down to your waist creating small invisible shapes on it.

You pulled away for air. "I missed you." And proceeded to kiss him again.

Karma felt your cold wedding ring against the back of his neck, your fingers going into his gel kept hair getting it a bit messy.

He kissed you deep, sliding his tongue inside to explore your mouth joining your salivas. "I missed you too." Karmas hand went lower to smack your ass making you squeal.

"Ah-! Mr. Akabane." You teased him feeling your own face hot.

"Aw what is it Mrs. Akabane? Too hard?" He smirked devilishly as you went to grab both plates and place them on the small dinner table.