part 49

Yoojunie🤍

Hey y/n!!

Hey Junie!!

You got time this weekend?

Idk maybe? Gotta check my schedule wait,,,,

Yep! I'm free

You wanna go out? Yk I'm in Jeju next week and I just wanted to see you before going.

I actually wanted to ask you too!! I would love to idk make a video with you or smt. But yeah we could go out too I don't have a problem.

Okay perfect, then we can make the video too!

Okeyy see you on Saturday!! 🤍

🖤🖤

-

"Who're you smiling at?" Heeseung jumped on the bed beside me and made me shut my phone.
"None of your business."

Everyone was chilling at my house since they have free time and wanted to check out the pool and everything. "You don't want to come out with us?" – "Naah I don't want to see 7 naked boys."
"I- well okay, you're missing out on the fun tho."
"Maybe I'll join later, imma go make dinner now."
"Okay." He patted my head and got up.

I got up and went to the kitchen with the ingredients.
"Guys!" I shouted through the kitchen but decided to go out anyways. Trying to ignore the nacked upper bodys I looked at their faces. "I'm going live so don't you dare come into the live or talk loudly!" – "Okay." Ni-ki jumped into the pool and made everyone laugh with his randomness.

I went live and waited for people to come in.
"Hello, sunshines! How are you all? I'm making dinner and just wanted to talk to you all. Also if you hear screams in the background don't mind it my friends are over." I said looking at my phone.
"'Are the rumors true?' Again no. I'm happy together with Yoojun. Jake and I are only colleagues and friends." I read some comments and saw Yoojuns comment. "Ouh! Junie you wanna join?" I said and made him join my live. "Hey y/n!" – "Heyyy!" We talked for a while when I decided to make dinner. Explaining the recipe too.

"Okay it's in the oven, gotta set that egg cloc- where is the clock?" I looked everywhere but couldn't find it. Don't tell me Jake took it.
"J- right." I went to the garden without my phone "Jake where is the egg clock?" – "Chilling at home with our egg clock." – "Why-"
"It needed a friend." – "Dummy."

"Okay guys. I need to go to my friends house for a second for my egg clock so yeah come with me, I guess." I tried my best to only show my face or the ceiling. And luckily I could. "Okayyyy." I quickly walked to the kitchen and searched for the egg clock. Really? At the window?
I took the clock and set the time.
While walking to my house I read some comments. "'Why do you always make the timers with the egg clock I thought the egg clock is only for eggs' Well actually yes but I think it's because my mom did that too and I just like it better than other clocks or stopwatches."
After 10 minutes I finally ended the live and called the boys for dinner.

"Please wear something, I don't want to lose my appetite."

---

After eating dinner and resting by playing games they went back to the pool and begged me to come too. "No, and don't you dare ask me again." – "Okay, hyung. It's time." Ni-ki called Heeseung and Heeseung came aggressively to me. The heck is wrong with him?
He picked me up quickly and ran into the garden "HEESEUNG NO! DONT YOU DARE! OH MY-" And then I fell into the pool. Shocked I looked into his laughing face and went to the edge where he was standing. Of course revenge is sweet and mine is diabetes sweet, so I took his foot and he slipped in the water. "Y/N!"
Now I was the one laughing. 

"You-" – "Oops?" I could see him getting ready to splash at me
"I need back up!" I swam to Jay who was standing right next to me and got behind him. "Thank you." – "What? Wh-" and then he got water all over his face 'cause Heeseung was splashing at him.
"Yo! 02z! Help!" So Sunghoon and Jake got into the water and splashed on Heeseung.
"Yah! Ni-ki! Jungwon! Sunoo!" Heeseung screamed and looked for them so they came into the water and helped Heeseung.

Jay, Jake, Sunghoon, and I were in one team and Sunoo, Jungwon, Heeseung, and Ni-ki were in one.
We splashed at each other for the next 10 minutes when suddenly everyone got tired and stopped.
I got out of the water and sat down on the meadow while the others were just having fun in the water.

"Your lips are all blue!" – "Okay?"
"Dummy you can get sick again." – I won't get sick again, don't worry."
"Still! Go change! You're shaking and you're lips are so blue!"
"Fine." I won't start a fight with Jake 'cause he always wins.
I got up and went to shower.

---

I was drying my hair while humming traitor. The only song my voice is stable at singing.
"AH! OH MY GOD YOU SCARED ME!" I threw my towel on Jake who was sitting on my bed.
"OUCH!" – "Why are you here?"
"I love your bed."
"Wow, exploitation."
"You can join?" He made space beside him and opened my blanket.
"You can be lucky I'm tired." I went to him and laid beside him on the pillow. He was watching TikTok as always. "Can I lean on your shoulder?" – "Of course, princess."
I laid on his shoulder - after hitting him - and without realizing I fell asleep.

" I laid on his shoulder - after hitting him - and without realizing I fell asleep