chapter 3 ╳ a beginning

" Hello ! This is Zhongli speaking. I would like to have a word With Kazuha Kaedehara."

Kazuha was wide-eyed, as he ran out of the door. He starts trying to get Xiangling's attention, noticing how she was was about to go into the drivers seat. He placed his phone against his shoulder, so the caller couldn't hear him.

" Xiangling ! " He shouted, noticing how it worked. She looks up to see Kazuha on the phone with someone, so she only gives him a thumbs up. She then got in the car, waiting for his call to be over.

Kazuha then placed the phone back to his ear, getting back into his call. " Hello, yes this Kazuha speaking. " He replied, forgetting what the other said on the phone.

" Hello Mr. Kaedehara. I am Zhongli, a director who is in the works of a movie that you might know of. " The man "Zhongli" said, making Kazuha almost lose conscience. The Zhongli was calling him !? Not everyday a award winning director calls you on a evening Friday..

" A movie ? You don't possibly mean the movie that is based off my book, correct ?" He replied, trying to not smile so hard. At first, Kazuha wasn't so sure about this — but if this Zhongli we are talking about, then everything should turn out great.

Zhongli was known for being the director for; "Tavern stars" which stared Diona Francis and Diluc Ragnvindr. Zhongli has traveled over many places, earning more awards for every movie. It's no surprise he has such a high praise wherever he goes.

" So you know then. Well, that saved a lot of discussion now.. Anyways, Kazuha, I would like for you to come today's meeting with the cast and staff. We will be discussing when further filming will start, and much more. " Zhongli said, sounding serious— yet still had a light hearted tone to it.

Kazuha on the other hand was trying not to flip out, but kept a calm composure in front of others. Even if it was just Xiangling, who was in a car.

"I will meeting up with you shortly, Sir. " Kazuha replied, having a smile on his face. All while he can hear Zhongli being all excited. " Perfect ! I will see you later !" He replied, hanging up the call. Kazuha places the phone in his pocket, walking down to Xiangling and her car. Holding up all of the excitement he can hold, he finally gets into the driver's seat.

" Who was it ? " She asked, getting Kazuha back to reality. He turns to Xiangling, wearing his smile. " You might ba getting a role for my book Xiangling. " He replied, as Xiangling got the message. She nods her head in response, only to be shining within. He starts the car, backing out of the drive way and making way to Rolling Studio's.

" This is gonna be so excited ! I can't wait for this... I hope I get the role for Loona .. she has incredible taste. " Xiangling says, making Kazuha let out a small laugh.

" Well, she did take after you ... " He replied, making Xiangling scold the other.

Arriving was a start, as there was high amount of Security around. They made it in, parking inside the echo long indoor parking. Not many cars were there, as it was an off day. The two made their way to the elevator, connecting to the office building. They made sure to fix any issues they had before making their way up to the filming studio.

Once the elevator door's open, they were met with a hall of doors. In which one of the door's was gonna lead them to the director's studio room.

They both looked at one another, before taking the first step off the elevator. Also making it their first step into the chapter of 'Vison's'.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▍