*Chapter 19*

Third POV:

"Welcome aboard traveler!" Y/N says hopping down from the ledge she was sitting on. The Crux has just set sail with the traveler and Paimon heading towards Inazuma. 

"It's nice to see you again Y/N!" 

"Likewise." Y/N responded with her signature smile. "Let me show you around."

As Y/N showed Paimon and Aether around the ship, the two gazed in wonder at the beautifully designed ship. The weather was extremely well and the wind felt like a nice summer breeze. It would take a total of 2 days and one night to get to Inazuma so the traveler and Paimon were also shown to their sleeping quarters. 

"Hey Y/N!" Beidou says waving as she walked towards the three. 

"Yes captain?" 

"To celebrate the traveler's victory we'll be hosting a party tonight, there'll be sake." She says with a smirk.

"Is this just your excuse to drink again?" 

"No way, this is for the traveler... right? The captain directed the last word to Aether and Paimon with a wink.

Aether just titled his head in confusion but eventually nodded earning a wide smile from Beidou and a disappointed look from Paimon and Y/N. 

"Oh well, no matter. At least you two get to enjoy yourselves." Y/N says throwing her hands up in defeat. "I have some duty to attend to on the ship now so please excuse me. Feel free to come ask me if you have any questions, I'll see you at the party tonight." 

The author got too carried away... you might want to skip this part. IM SORRY

Warnings: Smut, Kazuha being a bitch (not really though cause yall are horny)

"Kazuha come out, I see you sulking in that corner over there." Y/N says after bidding the traveler a short goodbye. 

"..."

"Is this because I was spending too much time with Aether again?" The princess let out a groan before heading to Kazuha's so called 'hiding spot'.

"I'm sorry about that, I just didn't like to see the two of you so close." Kazuha says as he fiddled with the ground below him. Doing anything to make eye-contact. 

The girl decided to sit right next to Kazuha and using two hands, grabbed his cheeks so they were looking directly at each other. 

"Alright perhaps I have been spending a little too much time with Aether." Y/N replied in a gentle voice. 

"You spent the entire morning with him, how long does it take to tour a ship." Kazuha said with a pout. 

"Oh are you being a baby about it now." 

"Shut up." 

Without warning the boy grabbed both of Y/N's hands off his face, then proceeded to pull her closer to him until Y/N was basically lying on top of him. He then leaned in and buried his face between her neck and shoulders. 

"Oh now we're being shy." Y/N said with a smirk on her face teasing the boy. 

"..." No reply.

"Hey are you even liste-aHh." Y/N's sentence was cut off by Kazuha sucking on her neck. The boy had taken his moment of silence to find that one spot...

"Hey not now, there's still crew members everywhere." The princess says trying to squirm out of Kazuha's grip which only resulting in him holding her tighter. 

One hand went down her body and Kazuha began tracing circles with his fingers right on her inner thigh. "Na-ah, be a good girl or else I'll make you scream. You don't want the entire ship hearing you do you?" 

"But anyone can just turn the corner and see us-" Y/N said in a hushed tone. Trying to shake Kazuha off her. "What if Aether and Paimon sees us." 

"You worry too much princess," Kazuha said in a sly tone. "In anycase, I hope they see us... You better cover your mouth now or pray for the best." 

"No no no no please don't- aaAHh~" While Y/N was too busy protesting, Kazuha got tired of it and decided to stop her by stuffing both of his fingers in her. Without a single warning. 

"You son of a-" 

"Don't argue with me, or you know what I'll do~" You could practically hear the smirk in Kazuha's voice.

"..." 

"That's it, good girl." 

He then started thrusting in and out with his fingers while occasionally grazing over her sensitive spots. Tears were starting to form in Y/N's eyes and heaving pants from the girl was music to his ears. Lifting the arm that was holding her down, knowing that the princess had no energy to escape now Kazuha snaked it under her shirt. 

"You can take it." 

Y/N tried to muffle her sounds with her hand but Kazuha stopped her. By curling his fingers that were inside of her as a warning, the princess's hand fell limp. 

"Don't do that princess, maybe you do deserve some screaming." Kazuha says displeased by her attempts to shield herself. 

"Kazuha don't-" Nothing came out of her attempts and Y/N lets out a scream as Kazuha curled his fingers right on her sweet spot as she unexpectedly orgasmed all over Kazuha's fingers. 

"There you see? you did great." 

"..." 

"Oh are you trying to escape now?" 

"I can't..."

"Hmm?"

"I can't move my legs-"

Kazuha bursted out laughing after hearing that. Leaning down to give Y/N a quick kiss on her forehead. 

"Hey don't just laugh help me." 

"Why should I, I quite enjoy cuddling with you." 

"Fine I'm going to rest then, just wake me up when the party starts." 

"Alright then."

"And you're cleaning this mess up." 

Bonus:

"You know Kazuha, the traveler reported there was screaming near the rear of the ship earlier today." Beidou says while gazing into the ocean. 

"Oh really?" 

"I don't suppose you had anything to do with it?"

"No, not at all." Kazuha says with a smile. 

"Good cause I assigned traveler on cleanup duty in that specific area." Beidou smirkes.

"Oh..."

"Just kidding~"

"Beidou you make my life 10 times harder than it already is." 

Fun facts:

- Aether heard screaming and thought the fatui infiltrated the ship, he went to Beidou immediately. 

- Beidou noticed both Kazuha and Y/N were gone and when Aether reported the yelling she told him "don't worry this happens often." 

- "This ship sure is strange, maybe it's haunted" - Paimon 

- Y/N's going to beat Kazuha up later for what he did.