ᴄʀᴇᴇᴘʏ ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴏɴ

A/N:- This will start after Nobara joined the team and after they rescued the kid from the abandoned building.

Enjoy the chapter.💫

°•~━━✥💀✥━━~•°

╭──────────╮
❝I do not need your money, I only need one prime and real laugh!❞
╰──────────╯

Yuji's POV:-
Today was so exhausting. That training in the abandoned building made me so tired. Gojo sensei took us to a restaurant so we can get some food. We ate sushi since Nobara was the winner of the Paper-Scissors-Rock game. When we finished our food, I remembered something.

Y/N SAN IS IN TOKYO!!!!

I looked at my sensei and opened my mouth, "Gojo sensei, can you take me somewhere?" I asked him and he looked at me with a puzzled look, "Where?" I pulled out my phone after he asked to show him the address, "This place. I have a friend of mine that I promised to visit." I said, hoping that he would agree.

He looked at me and smiled, "I see no problem, this place is near us."

I smiled big and jumped up, "Thank you sensei!!" I cheered, feeling excited to meet my friend. I wonder how she looks like now. "Oi, Itadori kun. Who is that friend you're visiting?" Kugisaki asked me with a raised eyebrow.

"You will see her. I'm pretty sure she will like you all."

Third Person's POV:-
Gojo called Ijichi to come and take them to the said place. It took them only 15 minutes to arrive there and Itadori didn't fail to see the same name of the shop.

"Undertaker? Is your friend a funeral parlor?" Megumi asked, his eyes never leaving the shop sign. Nobara tsk-ed, "I knew you're the type to have weird friends." She stated.

Yuji grumbled and approached the door, opening it slowly. Satoru, Megumi, Nobara, and Ijichi followed after Yuji. They noticed how the place was dusty and has spiderwebs here and there, the coffins decorated the place. Yuji knew that she will make this shop similar to her previous one in Sendai.

"That place gives me the creeps." Nobara complained, hugging herself. "I agree with you. It has a very strange vibe." Megumi added, eyeing one of the coffins. Gojo stood in front of a purple coffin and asked, "Are you sure your friend is here, Yuji kun?" Yuji nodded his head, "Yeah, she doesn't leave her shop  a lot. Especially at time like this." He said which made Nobara glare at him.

"You idiot! What if she changed her routine?"

"No, she didn't! I know Y/N san will never change her routine!"

Just then...

The purple coffin Gojo still staring at opened, a hand with long black nails was the first thing they saw before someone took a peek from inside with a green light in their eye and a creepy grin. They all panicked except Yuji. Gojo was looking weirded out while Nobara and Megumi were pale with their jaws wide open. Poor Ijichi fell down from the fright when he saw the woman.

 Poor Ijichi fell down from the fright when he saw the woman