Chapter 5: Yakuza(2).

The next day Zhia Xiang was informed that Tachibana Ryujoo is here talking to her father and she is called there.

Zhia Xiang followed the man and entered her father's office.

❝Good afternoon, miss Mei. It's nice to see you. ❞Tachibana Ryujoo said looking at Zhia Xiang.

Zhia Xiang sat next to her father on the couch ignoring him.

❝Now that she is here as you wanted, speak, why are you here? ❞ Sukuza Tanaka, Mei's father asked.

❝I want to do bussines with you. ❞Tachibana Ryujoo replied taking a sip from the wine glass.

❝And why is that? ❞Tanaka asked suspicious of Ryujoo's intentions.

❝Your daughter caught my interest. Making bussines together is a good deal for both of us so think it through. ❞Ryujoo said smiling.

❝Don't even think about getting closer to her. ❞Tanaka said harsh.

He knew too well what type of man Ryujoo was, a guy that he didn't wanted near his daughter.

❝Why? You too think that I'm dirty? Don't worry, if you daughter accepts to be mine I won't fuck around with anyone else. Besides, I'm young, handsome, rich and powerful, a good match for her. ❞

Zhia Xiang laughed making the two men look at her.

❝What is it, dear? ❞Tanaka asked looking at his daughter confused.

Zhia Xiang placed her hands on the coffee table between her and Ryujoo and she slowly got closer to his face with a dangerous look in her eyes, like a snake that's about to attack.

Ryujoo looked in her eyes unable to look somewhere else.

❝Do you think I'll trust a man like you? ❞ she said looking him in the eyes.

❝What do you mean? ❞Ryujoo asked as he looked at her face.

❝A man that kills people he doesn't like or finds useless to him. Do you think I'll trust you as a bussines partner? ❞

❝I won't betray you unless you do it first. ❞Ryujoo argued.

Zhia Xiang laughed a little.

❝And what if I hurt your feelings? ❞

Now it was Ryujoo's turn to laugh.

❝Me? Hurt my feelings? This won't happen, darling. ❞

❝What if it does? I don't trust you won't cause problems for my dear father. ❞

❝Let's sign a contract then. Bussines is bussines, as long as you don't betray me in bussines there is no reason for me to cause problems for your father. ❞

Zhia Xiang smiled and got even closer to him, their noses touched. She had a crazy look in her eyes that sent Ryujoo's shivers down his spine, but also made his dick wake up.

❝How much are you willing to bet, Ryujoo? If you do affect my dad's business, what should be your punishment? Your life maybe? ❞ Zhia Xiang asked in a chilling tone that made Ryujoo feel like he's making a pact with the devil.

Even Tanaka was surprised by his daughter's actions, but he couldn't help but be proud of her.

❝My wealth, all of it. If I break the contract all of my wealth will be yours. ❞Ryujoo said looking at Zhia Xiang's lips who curled into a big smile.

❝Very good, father, please prepare the contract for me and sir Tachibana to sign. ❞Zhia Xiang said and went back in her seat satisfies that she won a lot of money.