𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 72

I started to wake up after I felt someone touching my face. I opened my eyes to see Yoriichi. "Howdy" Yoriichi said.

"Hola" I said sitting up. "Can I ask you a question?" I said. "Wow um okay" Yoriichi said. "Am I related to you?" I asked.

"Where is this question coming from?" Yoriichi asked. "A ghost told me that since you and Tanjiro look similar we might be related" I said.

'Please say no' I thought. "No we're not related" Yoriichi said. "I knew it! I told the ghost that we couldn't be you're way too mean" I said.

"What about you? you're a total brat" Yoriichi said. I punched his shoulder. "It's like 5 in the morning!" Yoriichi said.

I felt a small paw on my face and I turned to see Friday. "Hey Fri fri" I said patting Friday's head. Friday then just stared at Yoriichi.

"Why is he just staring at me?" Yoriichi said. "Because you're a ghost" I said. Yoriichi put his hand over Friday's eyes and Friday just moved to the side so he could look at him.

"Wizard" I said. "Cats can't be wizards" Yoriichi said. "Friday is an exception" I said. "No" Yoriichi said.

"Sabito says he is!" I said. "Sabito is stupid" Yoriichi said. "No you are!" I said. "Yeah sure anyways I'm gonna read like a smart person see ya!" Yoriichi said before disappearing.

'Mean red head' I thought. I quickly laid down when I heard the door open. 'Please go away just two more minutes' I thought.

"Y/n are you awake" I heard a voice say. I sat up to see Lilo with tears in his eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm sorry..." Lilo said. "What? Lilo why are you sorry? You haven't done anything wrong" I said. "Yes I have..." Lilo said.

"No Lilo please don't cry it's not you're fault" I said hugging him. "O-okay" Lilo said. "Lilo why are you saying these things?" I asked.

"Nothing... I- I was just upset" Lilo said. "You wanna draw with me?" I asked. Lilo nodded. We got our art supplies then started drawing.

"I feel a bit better now" Lilo said. "It's about 8 am right now lets go do something else!" I said. "You wanna go and bother Giyu?" I asked.

"Do we get to throw things at him?" Lilo asked. I nodded. "Let's go" Lilo said before running out of the room.

SHINOBU'S POV

Y/n and Lilo were doing what ever they were doing I saw then run into Giyu's room with evil smiles so I'm fine with it.

'My fish are missing!! Why did they take them!?' I thought. I went to Y/n's room and saw the small tank in the middle of the room with drawing supplies all around them.

'Oh they were drawing... they still should've asked though' I thought. I went to pick up the fish tank but paused and looked at one of the drawing books.

I picked it up and my eyes widened. It was a drawing of- 'KANAE!!? No wait... it has to be a coincidence. Oh wait yeah totally! a perfect drawing of her just a coincidence the same hair clips and everything!' I thought.

I picked up the fish tank and took the book and went to my room to put the fish tank back then went to Kanao's room. (@RealHolyWater thank you for the Idea!)

"Kanao can I ask you something?" I said. "Yes of course" Kanao said. "Did you tell Y/n about Kanae?" I asked.

"No you told me not to" Kanao said. "I found this in her room" I said holding the picture out to her.

"What? but that doesn't make any sense" Kanao said. "I don't think Aoi told her either... and well I know I'll have to tell her soon I just didn't think it would be this soon" I said.

"I would say it's a coincidence but well she has the same Haori and everything it's too accurate to say it's not her" Kanao said.

"Right and I don't think she's seen any photo's of her especially not one with all of these details" I said.

"Hey guys I- whats wrong" Aoi said peeking inside of the room. I showed her the drawing and her eyes widened.

"Woah did you draw this it's really good!" Aoi said. "Y/n did" Kanao said. "What!? where did she find a photo of her!?" Aoi asked.

"That's what we're trying to figure out" Kanao said. "I have an Idea!" I said. They both looked at me.

"Let's spy on her for intel!" I said. "Okay!" Kanao said. "Sounds like a plan!" Aoi said. "Let's go!" I said.

We peeked into Y/n's room to see Y/n talking. "What is she saying?" Kanao whispered.

"I wish everyone else could see ghosts like me so then they would believe me" Y/n said. Y/n paused for a second.

"I mean yeah bu-" Y/n stopped. "Someone's watching us" Y/n said. She looked at the door and we quickly moved so she couldn't see us.

'I will find out what's going on!' I thought.

Y/N'S POV

"Only certain people should be able to see ghosts Y/n so if they can't see me or any other ghost it's or a reason!" Kanae said.

"But why is it me who can see ghosts" I said. "Well it's because you're special!" Kanae said. "Well then why was a 400 ear old ghost the first person I saw!? We aren't even related or anything so I don't understand!" I said.

"I can't say but he could be hiding something from you since you said he's hiding lots of things from you" Kanae said.

"If he is I'll never trust him again! he promised me!" I said. "I'm sure it's for a good reason I have to get going so I'll see you soon" Kanae said patting my head.

"Kanae before you go if you want I can deliver a message from you to who ever you want here" I said. "What? no I couldn't ask you to do something like that" Kanae said.

"Well if you change your mind I'm always here" I said. "Thank you Y/n" Kanae said patting my head before disappearing.

____________________________
Hello! Thank you for reading today's chapter! UNTIL NEXT TIME GUYS! SEE YA!😈