A Positive Test Run

*Testing Area*

The group was gathered as now Rhodey and Clint joined after Natasha went to find Clint. He volunteered to do the test run, which surprised everyone. Zariah was especially happy to see Clint but he was still hurting from losing his whole family. "Alright, here, this is it. The Pym Particles. Hank Pym is snapped out of existence, this is it. This is what we have. We're not making anymore" Scott told Clint as he hands the suit to him. Everyone watched him put it on without saying a word. He was different, he wasn't what he used to be.

Clint then walked into the middle of the glass platform and turned to face everyone as the rest of the team was behind the control panel. "Clint, now, you are going to feel a little discombobulated from the chrono shift. Don't worry too much about it" Bruce told him as if it was normal. "Wait, wait a second, let me ask you something. If we can do this, you know, go back in time.... Why don't we just find baby Thanos; and you know" Rhodey trailed off and demonstrated with his hands to choking baby Thanos.

Zariah looked at Rhodey shocked but trying not to smile at him "First of all, that's horrible...." Bruce said in disgust. "It's Thanos" Rhodey stated bluntly as Zariah spoke up "He has a point honestly..." she said chuckling with Rocket laughing a bit next to her. Bruce gave her a look "-and secondly, time doesn't work that way. Changing the past doesn't change the future" he said.

"Look, we go back, get the stones before Thanos gets them... He doesn't have the stones. Problem solved" Scott told everyone. "Bingo" Clint said. "That's not how it works guys" Zariah chimed in. Bruce looked at her in disbelief "What? Who told you that?"

"Star Trek, Terminator, Time Cop, Time After Time...." Rhodey started listing movies off his fingers as Scott chipped in "Quantum Leap...A Wrinkle In Time, Somewhere In Time, Hot Tub Time Machine- "Scott continues as Rhodey cut in "Hot Tub Time Machine. Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. Basically, anymore that deals with time travel" he concluded.

"I don't know why everyone believes that, but this isn't true. Think about it: if you travel to the past, that past becomes your future and your former present becomes your past. Which can't be changed now by your new future" Bruce stated.

"And we're going in three, two, one....." Bruce stated and in a flash Clint had disappeared. Tony finally spoke "Well that's a good sign" Zariah nodded. "What not?" Nat asked. "Give him a minute, then we'll try and bring him back" Bruce said as the word 'try' made Zariah feel very uneasy.

"What happens if we don't get him back?" Rocket asked very unhelpfully.

"He's coming back" Zariah said firmly as she gave Rocket a scolding look. "Okay, and bringing him back....now" Bruce said and with the press of a button off of the console and blast of energy Clint was back on the platform; crouched on the floor. Everyone rushed to him with Zariah and Nat to the front of the group reaching Clint first "Hey, look at us. You okay?" Zariah said as Nat put a hand on his shoulder. Clint looked up, holding a baseball glove and tossed it to Tony "It worked..." he said firmly.

The anticipation in everyone skyrocketed as everyone was overwhelmed. It worked. They have a chance to bring everyone back.

*Time Skip to Next Day*

After a long meeting, the six Infinity Stones were figured out on where they were in time. The fact that three alone were in New York.... The same year Loki attacked New York... The same year she met him. Tony was against her going to New York in that time, he didn't want something to mess up if they saw each other; so, he asked her to go with Thor and Rocket to Asgard seeing how she can get Thor to motivate better than anyone else. She agreed with her heart weighing heavy.

The Soul and Power stones were in space relatively near each other in 2014. The Space, Mind and Time stones were in New York in 2012 and the Reality Stone was in Asgard in 2013. The thought of going to Asgard made Thor and Zariah's heart ache. "Alright so we have a plan" Tony said looking at everyone. "Six stones. Three teams. One shot" Steve chimed in. "Let's do it..." Zariah said with a smile of determination.