Bad Day • N.R.

I know I have requests to get to, and I need to make more Wanda, and Yelena content. But I had a shitty few days and needa let it out in a Natasha one shot. Apologies if this is shitty, I just finished crying lol.

[Third Person...]

You just finished work, and your best friend was pissed at you. But she was your only ride home. At work, you were held back and being yelled at by your boss for whatever reason.

Your best friend was waiting in the parking lot for an hour waiting for you, and being you got off at the same time, she thought you were messing around with your other coworkers like you always did.

But when you left your bosses office after an hour of being yelled at, you wanted to cry. But held it in, when you got in the car your best friend, Celine started her own little yelling match with you.

You just sat there and took it as she screamed at you all the way home.

You had also been texting your girlfriend Nat all day, to which she wasn't responding. You figured she was on a mission, and left it alone. When Celine pulled up infront of your house, your feet were throbbing.

"Hurry up, get out." She said, you tried your best to grab all your things and get out and she sped off.

But you limped your way into the house, your feet aching to rest.

You expected the house to be empty, but it wasn't. There was Natasha with Tony, Cap, and Clint sitting on the couch.

She hadn't even acknowledged you coming into your home. Tony was the first to notice, seeing your hands full and rushing to help you put everything down. Nat was currently immersed in a seemingly interesting conversation with Clint. Which only irked you, as you just wanted to cuddle.

"How was work?" Steve asked you getting up, Natasha still hadn't paid any mind.

"Shitty" you smiled at him, giving him a hug before thanking Tony.

"I don't mean to be rude boys, but I am beyond exhausted and my feet are killing me." You said leaning your feet onto their sides to try and relieve them while standing up.

They both nodded before kissing your cheek and allowing you to walk off to your room, which you did gratefully.

When you got to your room, you hurried to wash off all of the days dirt, grim, and sweat off your body before finally allowing your aching muscles to lay on your comfortable bed.

Although you were so tired, and your bones were aching so much, the carpeted floor looked much more appealing, but you stayed on the bed not caring to move.

Your back was turned to the door when Natasha came in, she smiled at your figure on the bed and put a knee on it, making it dip behind you warning you of her presence.

"Hi, my baby" she smiled big, kissing your cheek, you quickly shrugged her off feeling so irritated not wanting her near you at the moment.

She pouted.

"What's wrong?" She asked looking over your shoulder a bit, but you shoved your face into the pillow not wanting her to see the tears that you had on your face. You were also being stubborn.

"Did I do something?" She asked, but the only response she received was silence. She sighed before heading over to the living room and got out her phone texting Celine. She asked what was wrong with you, but all Celine did was complain how inconsiderate you were, and how much of a bitch you were for making her wait. To which made Natasha angry and caused her to lash out on your best friend.