Chapter 3

┌─────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────┐

"Hello Father!"

"Sumiko, how are you and Izumi doing?"

"We are doing fine!"

We talked about our day and our latest life updates. We keep in touch with hin since he's done so much for the two of us. He's acted like both a mother and a father and was there every step of the way.

"So the reason why I called is because I had this awful feeling"

"What's wrong Father?"

"Well I feel like something's bad about to happen but its good to know that both of you are fine."

"Don't worry about us Father, we still have to live a long and fruitful life. Izumi Onee-san still needs to get married and give birth while I still need to be a bridesmaid of course." I winked at Izumi and she just laughed.

She's been coughing a lot, I should buy her some cough medicine for tomorrow.

"Well that's good to hear, talk to you soon"

"Ok bye Father! Love you!"

"As I was saying, I'm not gonna spoil you in all the details but the most irritating thing about this whole game is that the Male Lead impregnates the frail Rhosyn a year and a half later while they still go to school. So they had no choice but to annul the engagement.

The Villainess went crazy and in the good route she dies and in the bad route Rhosyn loses the baby due to stress and the Villainess still dies.

The bad thing is that the way she dies gets worse depends on the capture target. The Worst thing is that her family, the IMPERIAL family ain't do nothin about it!" She threw her hands up.

"What. The. Fxck" I said.

We talked a bit more then I bid my sister goodbye she told me to play the game and find out myself. On my way back home I went to the store and bought a copy. I also went to the pharmacy for some cough syrup and drops.

I got home and did my stretching and my night skin care routine. I soaked myself in the bathtub and went to sleep.

*ring ding ding ding ding ding*

"Huuunhhggggg" Ugh morning. I did everything I needed to do and prepared myself for another day of MV shooting. I'm going to ride a jet ski!

I double checked if I got everything I needed and decided to bring game console with me. I might play it later.

I'm shooting my new song named Hello, I'm excited.

( A/n: The song I'm referring to is Joy of Red Velvet's song Hello )

-Mini Time Skip-

"Ok 10 minute break!"

I went to sit in a bench and pulled out my gaming console,

Press start

I pressed start and it showed a small medium golden brown headed little girl hiding behind a tree, the face of the kids are darkened so I couldn't make out what they looked like.