you're drunk but don't recognize her as your girlfriend (requested)

Jihyo groaned when she saw the time on her phone before she slipped it into the pocket of her sweatpants.

It's after two in the morning and she was sound asleep in bed when one of your friends called, begging her to come and get you because you're so drunk that you can't even stand on your own anymore.

Jihyo felt exhausted but at the same time, she wasn't complaining. She honestly felt really relieved knowing that your friends called her instead of loading you into a cab or attempting to drive you home.

It's not all that surprising. You've got a great group of friends who love and look out for you that way.

She looked around for you with tired eyes as she walked inside the club.

She didn't have to look very far because your friends were calling out her name, one of them even coming to her side so she could find you and get you home as quickly as possible instead of spending time looking around for you through the crowd of people.

She walked closer, nodding to your friend as she talked about how you're so drunk that it won't be long before that hangover hits, and by the looks of it, Jihyo knew it was going to be a bad one.

She saw you trying to get more to drink, only for your friends to insist that you were cut off. You wanted to dance but they wouldn't let you, leading you to call them buzzkills.

"Whoa," Jihyo sighed as she made her way to you, finally standing directly in front of you. "You are so drunk."

"She is. Which is why she needs to get home." One of your other friends said and Jihyo nodded, completely agreeing.

"Okay, drunk girl," Jihyo said as she stared at you, tilting her head to the side to send you her sweet smile as she tried to coax you into getting up. "Let's get you home."

"No," you whined and pushed her away as she got closer.

Jihyo and your friends stared at each other in confusion.

"Baby, we need to get you home. You're going to be so cozy there, in our bed, where we can cuddle and deal with that hangover that's going to hit you sometime soon."

"No! I'm not going anywhere with you."

Jihyo frowned.

That stung a little, she couldn't deny it.

"Why not?"

"Because I have a girlfriend!"

Your friends started to laugh while Jihyo stared at you in confusion.

"Baby girl," she chuckled and reached out to brush a lock of hair behind your ear.

"Don't call me that and don't touch me. My girlfriend will be so mad if she finds out about that!"

It took everything in her to hold back her laugh.

"I'm not leaving with you. I love Jihyo. She's my girlfriend, the love of my life. I'm not losing her. I love Jihyo and only Jihyo!"

"Well, that's awfully cute." She chuckled. "But, baby, it's me."

She stroked your cheek softly and you hesitated at first before her touch became familiar and you began to melt.

"Oh, Jihyo! Thank goodness you're here! I have a crazy story to tell you."

She laughed and put her arm around you.

"Yeah? Why don't you tell me in the car?"

"Okay." You said and leaned against her as she helped you out of your chair.

Your friends made sure you had all of your things before Jihyo led you outside to the car.

"Okay. Let's get you all buckled in and go home to bed."

You nodded but began to shiver a little, so Jihyo took off her sweatshirt and pulled it over your head, hoping it'd warm you up.

"Jihyo, we need to talk. I have something to tell you but don't get mad."

"I promise not to get mad." She said as she stared into your eyes.

"There was a girl that tried to get me to go home with her before you came."

"What?" She gasped.

"Yeah. I told her that I wasn't going with her. I told her that I have you! I don't want or need anyone else."

She chuckled and kissed your hand.

Even though you're quite drunk, you're melting her heart with every reminder of how much you truly lobe her and only her.

"I love you, Jihyo. I thought you should know about the girl. But please remember that I'm all yours. I'm never going home with anyone but you."

"Thank you, baby. I'm so happy to hear that. I love you." She smiled and kissed your cheek while trying her hardest to keep herself from bursting out laughing as she helped you buckle up.

She got into the driver's seat and froze when she heard you groan.

"I'm drunk." You whined.

"That's okay." Jihyo chuckled. "Let's get home. We'll go to bed."

You nodded and put your head back against the seat, so ready to get home and crawl under the covers with Jihyo to go to sleep.