26.

His arms hold her so dearly to his flesh, never leaving her lips once they entered the shared room. They were fumbling with their shoes, almost tripped a cabinet and nearly knocked out a vase near the window. It happened so fast for them to decipher what was happening.

After he kissed her at the beach, the man had suggested them to get back and Haewon who was still dumbfounded followed him, recognizing the tension between them and even more tense when they were in the elevator alone. The moment he locked the door, he had charged his steps to her and pulled her swiftly in his arms to have her lips again. It was addicting for Jungkook, and he wanted more.

Even when he wasn't supposed to do it.

"Jungkook-"

"Shh,-" he whispered between their lips before leaning down to her earlobe, smiling at her skin which bought shiver to Haewon.  "Don't say a word right now, love"

It was hard to keep her mouth shut when all he was doing is making her crazy. His fingers pushed the cardigan away from her, leaving her in her white t-shirt while his lips worked wonders at her neck and collarbones. It wasn't helping that Haewon was slightly drunk and Jungkook was fully aware of what is happening. His lips let out a breathy gasp when he kissed some sensual spot but then it stopped.

He looked up to her, still holding her close to him while standing and eyes hooded with lust covered with concern. "I don't want to continue this if you aren't sober enough, Haewon"

The woman eyes didn't say an emotion, but she had missed his touch the moment he let go and still wanted more. "The moment I bring you to the bed, then there's no turning back. We can stop right here if you want and just go to sleep-"

"You are thinking about sleeping when all I am thinking is-," she went closer, bolder then before and thank god the alcohol had kicked something in her to be this way. "- is continue what you started, Jeon Jungkook"

That was a call for Jungkook to crashed his lips again to her, this time more demanding as he led her to their bed, both body fall down to the soft mattress and hands worked on each other clothing. Jungkook detached their lips to help her removing his clothes and displayed his perfect torso that Haewon fingers trailed on the lines at his skin.

He leaned down back, forehead colliding to each other and his fingers rested on the hem of her shirt before whispering. "You are not regretting this right?"

"Why would I?"

"Because the contract-"

"Fuck the contract, I want you"

Never had Haewon been this bold and sexy in Jungkook view, and it bought a smirk to his lips. Guess some shots do make her inner desires to be exposed and Jungkook like it to be exposed only for him.

"Remember this night when you wake up later, love-" he said before gliding his hands underneath her shirt which make her gasped at how cold it is under her warm skin.

"-because this is going to be a very long night"

Jungkook was greeted with someone pocking his chest and his eyes fluttered opened, the dark room and the warm eyes set on his was on him. Haewon dark orbs were watching at him intently and the man smiled while brushing her hair away from her face before settling down to her arms, touching it slightly while pulling her closer to him.

"Are you okay?," He asked with a raspy voice, and the woman blushed at the question before hiding her face at his chest she poked before, and the man chuckle in respond. "You weren't like this when you are drunk. Now you are shy?"

She looked up to him with her lips parted. She do remember what actually happened between them, but she don't vividly remember every dialogue she had with the man. Did she gone bold or she embarrassed herself?

"Did I say something?"

"You said , 'fuck the contact I want you', that's kind of hot"

Holy shit, she said before regretting getting drunk alone. Of course she couldn't let the man to drink when he's sick, but it was worse when he remember everything happened while her could only remember some parts which of course she had never imagined doing it with Jungkook. The man was beautiful, and the way his skin glimmered above her when he's making love with her is something Haewon never thought she will see in her own naked eyes.

She wasn't that drunk, but the alcohol did played with some strings in her nerve to actually be quite bold with him.

She shivered at the cold air hitting her bare back so the man pulled the duvet to cover her body properly, his fingers at her back was doing some circles that make her tremble with his touch.

"I'm sorry"

His sudden apologize caught her attention that she didn't wavered her gaze from him, while his are melancholic, which Haewon wanted to take away from his beautiful doe eyes. "Why would you?," She ask with a soft voice while her palm rested at his bare chest.

"Won't you regret this later? I shouldn't have let my feelings get the best of me and-"

"Jungkook, I don't regret it. In fact, I love it"

His eyes lit up when suddenly he was pushed so that he was back flatly laid down to the mattress while she is hovering him, her hair falling down to his chest which tickled him and his hormone was stirring up again. He thought he had calm down from the heat, but now he's having an internally fight with his nerves to not to have her now.

"You ask me to remember, and I do. If I ever regret it, you won't be holding me in your arms, Jungkook. I have forgotten about the contract the moment I decided to stay with you even when you are sick, and if you still doubted me, I don't know how to make you believe me that I'm willingly to stay with you"

Even if jt breaks my heart later.

"But you seems to hate the idea of having me in your bed, should I go to my room instead?," She said with a teasing tone before pulling herself up, detaching her naked flesh from him but Jungkook was fast enough to pull her back to him, rolled her down so that she is beneath him which she gasped in suprise.

"Don't. Stay, like you promised," he said darkly before leaning forward to kiss her, his fingers pushing away the duvet covering her body which make her shivered from the cold air but was soon warm when his skin glided on hers. Once he let go, he looked at her intently before whispering," now that you are sober enough, I will like to have it with you again. Can I, Haewon?"

Her hands went to hug his neck, bopping their nose to each other before giggling. "You don't have to ask Jungkook"

I'm all yours.