17.5: ROM: Intertwined Hands

Author's Note: Writing romance ain't my forte, so this might be cringey, crappy and (add synonyms of terrible).

Touka and (Y/N) watched the sky turn blue, as night came. The peaceful wind blew, the sound of cicadas, everything was so peaceful, until

Touka: Crap! I forgot about the curfew!

(Y/N) seeing her displeasure, decided to sit up and ask about it. His body had regenerated, as his injuries were gone now, but still it felt painful.

(Y/N): What curfew?

Touka: I live in a dorm and it has a curfew that everyone should be back till 7:00 pm or else you'll have to sneak in and hope to not get caught. Also no boys are allowed so that'd be a problem.

(Y/N): Problem? Why? Of course no boys would be allowed in a girl's dorm and it's not like I'm coming with yo-OW

He was cut off as she jabbed her elbow in his side. She turned towards him with a stern look on her face.

Touka: Oh no-no mister, you're coming with me so I could keep a close eye on you. I know you'll be like "I'm a monster, I should leave" and then become a broody hero or in simpler words, you're an idiot. So you've no choice but to stay with me.

(Y/N) just grumbled, but when he saw Touka's smirk, he couldn't feel anything but to be worried about what she was planning.

An Hour Later:

(Y/N): How in hell are we gonna get into your room which is on the freaking TOP FLOOR?

Touka: I don't know. You're the vigilante, you'll probably figure something out.

(Y/N): I'm regretting coming with you now.

They both fortunately were able to sneak outside the building without being noticed by the guards at the entrance. But the main problem was to get to Touka's balcony which was on the 10th floor.

(Y/N) sighed and activated his quirk. His kagune emerged from his back. Seeing Touka engrossed in her thoughts, (Y/N) decided to give some payback for earlier.

(Y/N): Hey Touka!

Touka: Wha-

She was cut off as (Y/N) immediately pulled her close, wrapping his arms around her body, as he jumped using his kagunes for extra force. Touka was too astonished to speak and slowly a blush formed on her face.

(Y/N) used his kagune to leap from one floor's balcony to the other. He'd wrap his kagune on the metal railings of the balcony and fling himself to the next one. This continued till they finally reached Touka's balcony.

Turning his quirk off, he saw that Touka was still processing what happened and smirked, but it didn't last a long time because he soon noticed that she was still hugging him, and very tightly. Just like that, the smirk changed into a blush.

(Y/N): T-T-Touka, y-y-you can let go now.

Touka immediately opened her eyes, as she now realized that she had been hugging him for a while, so instead of pulling herself back, she pushed him back, causing him to fall hard on his back.

Touka: I-IDIOT! You should've told me that you were gonna do this! What would have you done if I had screamed?

(Y/N) sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck while a nervous chuckle escaped from his mouth.