•06•

Your eyes are much beautiful than
the oceans•

Strong woman✔︎

"She's pretty too bad, She's older than me

"She's pretty too bad, She's older than me."

_____________

千乂ㄥ

THE DIMENSIONAL INFINITY FORTRESS,
Gathering all the upper moons which the progenitor wanted they stood there six of them at first they were confused.

The demon lord only summoned them, whenever a demon slayer killed an upper moon.

The pink haired demon look towards at the woman carrying a biwa.

"Nakime.. Why are we here and where is muzan-sama?" He squinted his eyes while thinking for what reason.

"Muzan-sama was here.." The biwa woman replied making all of them gasped and went to look up.

He was sitting on a couch upside down resting his chin on his slender fingers.

"The user of space was still taking down my offer..." He started clenching his fist.

For all this years he was like a dog trying to follow her every move because somehow he learned from his other demon that Y/n can see everything around the world.

But even they wanted to just slaughtered her but ofcourse they knew better than that.

Because there is no way to kill you.

"Y/N? If this takes long that woman will kill us..." The demon with purple commented.

"Eh? Shouldn't we just kill y/n-chan. I will offer to eat her first, well she looks fine and hot with tho-" The blonde haired demon said carrying a golden fan on his hand.

But before doma could even finish his words akaza just went to blow his head with one strike.

"Stop with your stupid comments its disgusting..." He spatted glaring at the blonde man.

That soon his head was back from renegration, which the manjust giggled like a high school girl.

"Akaza-dono i know you respect women.. but its true y/n-chan is hot, even if she covered her eyes i can tell from her scent and flesh that she was extremely attractive..."He said licking his lips imagining her face what it would look like.