21

"I don't know why I can't just kick her off the team." Dahye groaned, walking beside renjun. A few days had passed and nothing changed. Despite changing the cheerleading routines around so hyerin was a part from dahye, the girl still found a way to irritate her.

"She has to actually get caught." Renjun looked over at her, somehow feeling a bit guilty. She told him that Hyerin didn't want her around him yet she still stayed.

He liked her being around and didn't want that to change but he couldn't help but feel worried knowing Hyerin had tried to hurt her 'accidentally'.

"Renjunnie~" A group of girls smiled and waved at a distance heading in their direction.

"ReNjUnNie" dahye mocked the girls trying to hold in her laugh. "That's my cue to leave."

"Please don't leave me alone with them." He whined, grabbing onto her wrist as the girls drew closer.

Dahye shook her head, still holding back a laugh. "Sorry renjunnie, I want to steal some of mark's watermelon before he finishes it."

Renjun moved his hand from her wrist and into her hand. "Please stay."

Dahye looked at their hands feeling her cheeks heat up and was about to give in until she felt an arm around her shoulder, pulling her away.

"Mind if I borrow Dahye really quick?" Johnny interrupted glancing at her now annoyed expression and dragging her away before she could protest.

"No, hey dahye, how are you?" She grumbled as she was now seated around the other boys on the football team.

"Hi hye." Jungwoo smiled and waved at the girl.

"See? Be like jungwoo." She smiled at him as Johnny just laughed from beside her.

"MARK SAVE ME" She yelled, seeing him head in their direction. "WAIT- YOU FINISHED ALL THE WATERMELON ALREADY?" She crossed her arms as he nodded his head apologetically.

"I can get you some love." Jaehyun smiled while sitting next to her.

She rolled her eyes ignoring his statement. The last thing she wanted was to talk to him. "I'm sure Hyerin would love that."

"Come on Hye, you know I don't care about her." He placed a hand on her shoulder which she shrugged off.

"Hmm well-" she pointed a finger between herself and him. "Whatever this was. I'm done."

He scoffed, leaning back in his seat. "Did your boyfriend tell you to cut things off?'

"There is no boyfriend, you're just annoying." She glared at him. "Can I go now?"

"Someone's jealous." He chuckled.

"No, you're just full of yourself. I don't care who you kiss or what you do."

"I never mentioned a kiss." He shrugged seeing her expression grow more annoyed with every passing second.

"Fuck off." She sat up, her chair scraping across the floor as she dragged mark away with her.

"If I were to kiss someone, he'd call me whore but he does it and suddenly I'm jealous? Why would I be jealous? Ugh can he just go away." Dahye continued to ramble on, complaining about jaehyun.

Mark chuckled amused as he listened to her. "I never thought I'd get to see the day you finally cut things off with, as you used to say 'THE jung jaehyun' and it's all thanks to Renjun."

She pushed him as he continued to tease her, laughing as he almost tripped. "It's not because of him." She mumbled.

"Oh really? So you don't like him?"

He turned his head to look at her as she remained quiet at the thought. "So you do?"

"Shut up." She ran her fingers through her hair suddenly feeling flustered. "I'm going to take a nap."

__

Jaemin went live while I was writing this 🥺
also very excited for the jeno fic i've been writing, enemies to lovers?