───── 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 ¡!

꒰ ♡̸̸ ꒱

꒰ ♡̸̸ ꒱

"YOU!"
"YOU!"
they both said in unison, gaining the attention of the group.

"you know each other?" Baji asked, looking at you then the 'stranger'

"that kid attempted to kidnap my cat!" you said, furious.

"hey! I'm not a kid! for your information, I'm 15 and i dont care about your opinion." He huffed, walking past you as he sits down at the couch.

you scoff at disbelief, "how dare you took a step at our home you cat thief!" you said.

small running at the stairs caught your attention, as well as the group.

"See? Molly can't even look at you! come here baby" You said as the white cat who's supposed to jump into your arms, jump into him.

"well well well, look who look stupid now, the cat clearly like me!" He said proudly, running a hand at the cat.

"one touch and I'll rip that arm off and throw that infront of your parent's house. put her down." a dead glare that went shivers down at your brother look at him.

"oh yeah? then do it if you can" he said, teasing you as he hug the cat in his arm.

"oh no.." Baji said, nostalgia went over him.

5 yrs ago

he took the cat while you're sleeping. The cat didn't care nor give a damn that he's being kidnapped right now, all she wants is a treat.

before the oldest can even step at the doorway with the cat at his hands, a serious aura flow behind his back like a ghost just passed by him.

"put her down." a silent yet clear voice heard behind him.

he slowly turns around, millions of sweat at his forehead realising he done something wrong.

"put. her. down. now." as the voice ended, he finally took a look at the person who's voice is being heard.

dark eyes landed him as he slowly put the cat down, the small creature immediately runs up to its owner.

"im sorry-" before he can even finish his apology, a twist in his ear made him flinch.

"ow ow ow ow!! hey let go! where are you taking me!" he's being dragged by his younger sister who's making her way at the kitchen, Molly in her other free hand.