───── 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 !¡

꒰ ♡̸̸ ꒱

꒰ ♡̸̸ ꒱

≻ "Then that means i can have her?" Mitsuya jokingly ask

the group laughs as Baji continues to rant about the upcoming exams.

pulling down the hem of your school skirt, the energetic aura jolt up your joints, the big day ahead of you waiting.

"Y/N? hurry up! you're gonna be late" Baji's voice echoed at the hallway.

giving your cat a rub on the forehead, you run down  downstairs, Baji at the doorframe waiting for you.

"what took you so long? i almost fell asleep." he complains, walking towards his motorbike.

"shut up dunce face. and in no way in hell i would ride that. I'll take the bus." You said, walking away from him.

"hey! mom told me i should send you at the school. I'll get my ass whoop I'm telling ya" he catches up to you.

glancing back at him you responded, "not my problem, I'm still taking the bus."

"you!" He wants to stop you but you've already entered the bus.

"you're dead." he mouthed as you stick out your tongue at him in response.

luckily for you, the bus have available seats at the back. Few employees and students are minding their buissnes, making the bus quiet.

looking out the window, you spotted a blonde hair flowing out with the air. A motorcycle he's currently riding in.

'that man.. isn't that chifuyu? .' you thought as you watch the bike pass by.

more and more thoughts went through your mind about your parents what are they doing. Unknowingly to you, there are pair of eyes staring at your direction.

looking around to look for the pair of eyes, there's a orange haired staring at your e/c.

"Y/N..?" she quietly yet loud enough for you to hear to avoid any disturbing people's rest at the bus.

"Hina! i haven't see you in so long!" you quietly responded to her, taking her hands with yours.

"how come i didn't see you sitting right next to me? you're so pretty now!" you said, hugging the friend you've never seen in years.