#1. Reborn

"Now that July has started, the weather in China has been hot, and the distribution of air pressure has been bringing in warmth, making the overall temperature higher than last year all across Japan.

The Kantou Koushin'etsu area as well as the Tokai region will have clear, sunny, summery skies ahead. The temperatures will be hotter inland, so please beware of unexpected rainstorms in areas near the mountains."

"What a messy room that guy has. And who the heck is he?" Jean asked.

"Dunno. Maybe an idiot watching the same thing we are watching right now." Connie said.

"What a disgusting person." Xenovia said.

"Now, now. Maybe he doesn't have time to clean his room because he might be living all by himself?" Asia asked.

"That's still not a good reason to leave that huge mess in your own room." Rias said.

"And now for the next news. The escalating dispute between the Tokyo Manji Gang has now claimed innocent victims."

"Wait, seriously? That's insane..."

"Six were injured in this incident. One was sent to the hospital, but is in cardiopulmonary arrest. The ones who died at the scene have been identified as Tachibana Naoto-san, 25, from Shibuya, Tokyo..."

"Tachibana Naoto?"

and another victim from Shibuya, Tokyo, Tachibana-san's older sister, Tachibana Hinata-san, 26. The MPD is on high alert."

"Tachibana... Hinata?" The guy watching the TV asked in a bit of a shock after he heard the name of Tachibana Hinata.

"Why he looks like he knows who Hinata is?" Eren asked.

"Classmate in Junior High, I guess?" Irina said.

"Classmate? What is that?" Mikasa asked and Akeno explained it to her.

"I see. More of like a comrade in some way." Mikasa said.

"Tokyo Manji Gang... Who could've thought that a gang can cause such trouble as that? Scary." Azazel said.

"Are you being sarcastic, mister?" Levi asked.

"Am I sarcastic about that?" Azazel laughed.

"What a shit." Levi said.

The title "Tokyo Revengers" appeared on the screen and the title for this episode "#1 Reborn" followed up as well.

"Reborn?" Sasha asked.

"Who will be reborn?" Vali asked.

"That guy over there was right. This thing is known as Tokyo Revengers. But, why revengers?" Issei asked.

"Beats me." Kiba said.

'Apparently, my one and only girlfriend, who I dated in middle school, Tachibana Hinata, is dead.' Takemichi narrated.

"Eh?!" Everyone asked in surprise to hear that the guy earlier was the boyfriend of Hinata Tachibana.

"H-His girlfriend?! But why he didn't react so devastated about her death?!" Issei asked.

"I don't know what this girlfriend is but... Is it like some sort of a relationship?" Historia asked.

"Just like the one we have, Historia! What are you talking about?!" Ymir laughed.

"This is getting weird now. He didn't act the way we expected from him after he saw the news of her girlfriend already dead." Connie said.

"Maybe they broke up?" Marco asked.