' 🄵🄸🄵🅃🄴🄴🄽 '

ᴅᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ Omokehinde_

Lolade stared as Jesse quietly while the latter stared outside the window. The window had been wounded down but the A. C was still on. Lolade pursed her lips as Jesse suddenly turned to her.

"What's wrong?" He asked as Lolade turned back to face him.

"Shouldn't be I be the one to ask you that?" Lolade asked as Jesse smiled.

"Why? Does it look like anything is wrong?" Jesse asked as Lolade swallowed the words she was about to say before shaking her head.

"We are here" Jesse said as the driver parked the car in front of a glass building. When they got down again, Jesse instinctively grabbed her hand while Lolade swallowed her saliva.

Looking at herself in the mirror, she looked really different. She hadn't plaited her hair so it was packed upwards in a small bun.

The building was a storey building with two floors. The ground floor was a beauty store was Lolade could easily spot out a variety of makeups kits, lips stick, powders and all sorts.

Jesse dragged her to the staircase and they both clicked the stairs till the got to the second floor.

"Jesse you are here" someone said and they both turned to see a masculine yet feminine man.

Lolade had never seen anyone with such conflicting features before. His body was straight and long but his face was too beautiful to be described as a man's.

"Humphrey, what's up?" Jesse greeted as he turned to Lolade.

"This is her?" He asked as Jesse shrugged.

"What do you think?" Jesse asked in reply while Humphrey's eyes shone.

"Madam B is going to love this" he replied while Lolade stared to and fro between them confused on what they were saying.

"Ade, meet Humphrey.  He's Landish Models Head Stylish and make up artist" Jesse said as Lolade's eyes widened.

Makeup artist?

"Hello sweetie" Humphrey said with a wide smile that make Lolade smile as well.

"Hi" Lolade replied.

"Welcome to Landish. Welcome to our small family. Come on baby. Let's get you started" Humphrey said as Lolade turned to Jesse.

"Don't worry about anything. Just tell Humphrey if you need anything. I'll be back" Jesse said as Lolade nodded while following Humphrey to another room.

Upon entering the room, Lolade could see the various makeup materials lined up on the slabs.

"Have a seat sweetie" Humphrey said and Lolade gingerly sat down on the seat as she faced the mirror.

Looking at herself again, Lolade felt that clothes contributed greatly to beauty. She looked very much beautiful on every other day but today was different. Attractive and elegant were another attributes to describe her.

"Let me call P Boy to take a few of your pictures first" Humphrey said as the door opened and someone stepped in.

"A new model?" The person said as Humphrey smiled.

"I was just about to call you" Humphrey said Lolade offered a small smile at the young man who had just entered.

"Hello Lolade, I'm Peter. Landish photographer. I'll take a few shots of you" he said as Lolade nodded quietly.