Coffee

No one's pov :-

Jungkook went towards the locker to keep his books when his eyes fell on Yerin, coming towards him with a cup of coffee in her hand.

"Jungkookie~!" She rhymed and wrapped her hands around the True Blood's neck. "You went without telling me. " She said and pouted, making the other cringe at her.

"I am sorry. Taehyung isn't fond of having many people, so I took him to the class. " Jungkook said honestly, while Yerin huffed in annoyance, hearing that beta's name again.

"Ok~!" She said. "Let's go and have lunch, bunny~!" She rhymed, and Jungkook gritted his teeth. He had hated that name with every single cell in his body.

"Stop calling me that name. " Jungkook scoffed and headed towards the cafeteria., gritting his teeth in anger. She huffed with a smile and followed him closely.

As soon as he enters the cafeteria, she held his arm. Jungkook looked at her confused and saw the glare he got from Jin. He quickly reverted his hand from her grip and went to sit in front of Taehyung, who had his head hung low.

She huffed and went towards the table where Jungkook was sitting. "Yo!" Jimin lightly tapped her shoulders and surprised her by suddenly coming from behind. In this process, the cup of coffee fell on Taehyung's head, soaking his clothes and hair. Thankfully, the coffee wasn't hot, or it might have burned him too.

"Oops! I'm sorry. "Yerin says, looking at Taehyung, whose eyes glowed in anger, but Jin was quick to cover it with his hands.

"Lower your eyes. What are you doing? " Jin whispered in Taehyung's ear and took a breath of relief, knowing no one saw it.

Taehyung didn't say anything and got up from his seat, making his way out of the cafeteria. All of them looked at him confused, but Jungkook saw his glowing blue eyes and the way he gritted his teeth in anger. He wanted to follow younger, but looking at the rage, he decided to leave him alone for few minutes.

Taehyung stomped his feet towards the washroom and looked in the mirror. His eyes were glowing dangerously blue, while the drops of coffee were still dripping from his wet hair. He heard the door open and quickly reverted his eyes to give himself some time to hide his eyes.

"Tae?" He heard Chris coming inside the washroom with a smug smile on his face. "How are you pretty?" He said, moving closer to the burning omega.

And the next moment, he was pinned against the wall, with Taehyung's hand around his neck. Taehyung's eyes were dark, but he was restraining himself not to make it glow. The alpha cowered under his harsh grip and tried to release himself but failed.

Taehyung had almost choked him, but suddenly he returned to his senses, and his eyes went wide, looking at he was gripping one alpha's neck. He quickly retracted his hand, and Chris fell to the ground, panting.

He scaringly ran out of the washroom and pass through the crowd of the people. He didn't know why he was doing this? He didn't understand why he suddenly loses control over himself from his own body. He was acting like V. It was V who acts like a maniac and starts hurting anyone who dares to lock eyes with him.

He remembered crying over how his alpha is close to any other wolf, and the next moment he found himself pinning another alpha down. It doesn't make any sense for him. So, he ran faster until he reached the middle of the forest.

He silently wiped his tears and looked around, trying to know his location. His clothes and hair stink, so he looked around and smiled when he heard the voice of the tree.

Taehyung's grandmother was a True moon omega, so she taught her grandson many tricks, which he can use if he ever gets lost in the forest. She had taught her how to ask for help from trees and moon and stars. He took the indication of the trees and went in the direction where the wind took him.