.37.

"where did you send Peter?" Her voice was full of curiosity. She was eager to know if Randhir planned it better than her.

"I send him to take granny and grandpa to some relatives. They haven't met them for a long time so I don't think he would be spektical about it." He shrugged driving casually.

Okay so he had better plan.

"Why were you so upset back at the mansion?" Randhir question surprised sanyukta for one second but then she realise she knew better.

"I wasn't upset. it's just Peter looked so excited in the morning but i had to pretend that i forgot his birthday. Did you see how his face fell?" Sanyukta looked at Randhir who stop the car in front of the restaurant.

"It's okay. You will make up for it in the evening." He said casually getting out of the car.

The building was still locked. That's means the organizers haven't arrived yet.

He dangle a bunch of keys in front of my face.

"Get inside and wait for them. I have some business to finish." Randhir drop the keys in my hand and turn to leave. But before driving away he pull down the window.

"I know it will be difficult but try to stay out of trouble till i return." He smirked and I roll my eyes. Turning on my heels i unlock the door and enter in.

Gosh. What I could see was only darkness. I walked to the switch but they didn't work. Maybe the main switch is off. I didn't had any torch. I miss my phone so much right now. I turn back again to open the door but it didn't even moved.

Oh god. Oh God.

"Randhir. It's you? It's not funny. Open the door." I called but there was no movement outside the door.

I had a feeling that this has nothing to do with Randhir.

I got a creepy feeling as if I am being watched. Then suddenly i heard a table being scrapped against the floor.

"God!  Open the door!. Randhir! Anybody!" That's it. I'm dying today.

My eyes now began to adjust with the dark and i could see a shadow standing against the wall in front of me.

I picked up the big vase from the table.

"Who are you?"

Let him be a regular worker or something please.

The shadow didn't replied but it moved and i lost my nerves.

Fuck it.

I moved to the door and hit the vase right into it. The vase was in turn to dust while the glass door was intact. Why Peter why do you have to use such a strong doors?

I glance back to see at the wall which was empty now.

God! Where did he go?

I didn't know what's more creepy. A shadow in a dark room which you can see or a shadow in a dark room that you cannot see?

I banged hard on the door using all my power. I knew the third law of motion. Equal and opposite reaction. I just experienced it when the door flew open a fell backwards.

"Are you alright ma'am?" The husky voice asked me whose owner just entered through the door. The man was bulky, i could feel his muscles when he lifted me up. I had my waist pressed to his stone abs. I stood on my feet steadily, my hands still shivering. I quickly glanced back where the shadow was but there was no one.

"Yeah." Maybe. I smiled embarrassed.

The man smiled and move to the switch. But they didn't work.

"I will check the main switch." He stated. He walked towards the kitchen. He is walking here as if he know this place. Oh, maybe he does know this place. "Carefully." I said quickly creeped out by the lurking shadow.

I open the door fully just in case i saw that shadow again so i can run. The lights blinked once and my eyes fall directly on the table where i saw that shadow. There was something on the table. I hesitated a little but  the curiosity was strong. The lights blinked again and i saw it was a small rectangular box. Is it a pen? Or glasses? This time when the lights blinked i reached the table. Picking up that small cardboard box, i shook it lightly.

This can't be a bomb right?

Opening it up i shrunk my nose hard. Oh god this smells bad. All the lights glow up and i saw the content of box clearly.

A dead flower.

Oh god. Oh god. Oh no.

I close the box totally scared. This is not the first time i have found a dead flower. It's the third time in last ten days. Then i remember the small note i found with each flower.

I found the first one during my morning walk, when somebody put a dead flower beside my water bottle. I ignored it but i remember it had a small square piece of paper with "YOU"  written on it.

I received the second one while watering the vegetables Zayn and Zara had grown in the back garden. At first I thought it was just a normal fallen flower in a garden until I notice the same kind of power with it.

"WILL"

Then i look at the box in my hand. I open the box again to see what the note read this time.

"LOOSE."

It doesn't make any sense.

Loose what?

Weight? Okay good.

Money? I don't have any.

House? Nah.

Then what it can be?

Maybe it's not completed yet.

And i was sure that there are more flowers to come.

"So?" A man spoke behind me. The voice was different from the man who came first. I close the box and turn to him.

I raged out at his sight.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

Thank you so much.
Please vote and comment.