C h a p t e r 30

Chapter 30 : MadelynSaturday, July 31st, 2021

Saturday, July 31st, 2021

I woke up to the feeling of fingers lazily combing through my hair, soothingly playing with it.

Memories of what happened last night crash into me like a train as I become highly aware of the aching all over my body.

I can still faintly feel every spot those clothespins snapped off of, and my arms are sore still from how hard I was fighting against those restraints.

"Morning, princess." Alec's voice came from behind me even though my eyes were still closed. Thankfully, he continues to play with my hair.

"Hi." I rasped, likely as a result of how vocal I was last night.

My cheeks flush at the memory.

What the hell happened though?

I've never felt so relaxed, so submissive, and so wanting to experience that kind of pain before.

I can still vividly remember how in those few moments, nothing mattered other than the fact my men were by my side and every painful touch sent me further and further into those freeing feelings.

Forcing my eyes open, I find Caleb in front of me giving me a lopsided grin.

"How are you feeling?" He asks in a low tone, being aware of how exhausted I still am despite sleeping for... eleven hours assuming the clock mounted on the wall is correct.

"I'm sore," I answer, wincing slightly at the reminder of my tender skin. "It was worth it though." I add, also thinking of how much I needed last night to happen.

I felt like nothing could touch me and I was living completely in my own world with just the four of us in it.

"I have something that'll help with that." Caleb says, rolling over and reaching into the nightstand drawer. I can faintly hear the sound of him rummaging through multiple items before retrieving what he was looking for.

Holding it up in front of me, I see a small brown bottle in his hand with a purple label wrapping all the way around the center of it.

100% PURE & NATURAL LAVENDER OIL

Before I get the chance to ask how that would help, Alec moves me slightly over so that I'm laying down on my back, peeling the sheets away from my naked body.

My first instinct is to cover up, but I already know they wouldn't allow it.

"This essential oil can be used as both a relaxant and an analgesic to help relieve body pain." Caleb explains as he pours a generous amount of it into his palm before setting down the glass bottle on the table beside him.

His hands are surprisingly warm as he brings them down to my stomach, gently smearing the oil across my front before attentively massaging it into my skin.