(not a chapter) Rainy Day

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK I AM SO SORRY A LOT IS HAPPENING IT'S A WHOLE THING BUT LIKE HERE YOU GO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sighed as you watched the rain drizzle down. You never really liked rain. Something about how the sky turned gray just seemed so.. dull to you.

You were reading your favorite book for what must have been the hundredth time when your phone started ringing. You grabbed and and saw that Stanley was calling. You answered.

"Hi, Stan." you said with a big smile, always happy to speak to your boyfriend.

"Y/n! It's raining!" he said excitedly. "..yeah?" you answered. You were confused as to how someone could be so excited about rain.

"Yeah? Dude, rain is the best! Like, have you ever just sat outside watching the rain? It's so mesmerizing." You could sense his smirk through the phone. "Just like you."

You blushed and scoffed. "Stan, rain is the worst. The sky is so gray and dull and-"

"WHAT?! Y/n, no. You can't hate rain. It's just not possible."

"Well I do, and nothing is gonna change my mind." you said smugly.

Stan stayed silent on the other end. "Then I'll just have to convince you to love rain." he said, suddenly hanging up.

"Wha- Stan? Stanley? Hello?" you stuttered. You realized he had hung up and scoffed. "Idiot."

Not two minutes later you heard a lnock at your door. You opened it and there he was, Stanley, your boyfriend, with a shit-eating grin.

"Hi, Y/n." he said, grabbing your hand and pulling you outside.

"Stanley, what the fu- what are you doing?" you said as he dragged you out and into the rain.

"Dance with me!" he shouted as he started doing these stupid damce moves that he somehow made look adorable.

"Stan, this is stupid." you retorted. Stan stopped dancing and simply grabbed your hands, jumping around.

You sighed and decided to play at his game, jumping around with him. He grinned widely at you and giggled.

"See? This is fun isn't it?" he said, stopping the jumping and just holding your hands.

You sighed yet smiled. "Yeah, I guess so." you said. staring into his beautiful brown eyes.

He stared at you in silence for a moment and taking in your beauty.

He then leaned forward, placing his lips on yours, and you happily returned the favor. You wrapped your arms around his neck.

After a moment, he pulled away, placing his forehead on yours.

"I love you, Y/n."

"I love you too, Stanley."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

heyyyy...

YALL I AM SO SORRY IT'S A WHOLE THING BUT HERE YOU GO AND THANKS FOR PUTTING UP WITH ME <3