Chapter 4

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

I walked around and I could see Izumi Onee-san crying by my tombstone with Baek-hyun oppa beside her.

So I was already buried..

*inhale*

"Nee-san?" As I said that she hurriedly face backwards towards me.

"Sumiko?!" Her eyes widened and she started running towards me and gave me a hug.

"I thought you were dead!" She cried on my shoulder.

"T-the thing is..I am"

"What do you mean I'm hugging you right now??"

"Take a closer look at me Nee-san." She stepped back and stared at me, I was slightly transparent.

"N-no..You said that you'd live long with me..you said that! Y-you promised! No..I can't accept this!" While she was hugging me she was smacking my chest.

"I'm sorry sis..I'm sorry I couldn't live long with you. I'm sorry that I couldn't become your bridesmaid. I'm sorry I can't be there.." I cried as I hugged ger back, knowing its my last time hugging her

"...It's ok, it wasn't you fault"

"G-god said that I'm going to be reincarnated. I don't know where though.."

"Sumiko, promise me this. Always remember our motto."

"The Fujimiya sisters, never give up" we said together.

"Yup, that's right." she nodded as she hugged me.

"So what's the name of the little bugger?" I tried to lighten up the mood.

"We decided to name her after you."

"I feel honored" I giggled as I wiped her snot and mine away.

I faced Baek-hyun oppa

"Guess I'm dead."

"Your stupid." A tear slipped off of his face.

"Hehe..hey remember, if you dare cheat on sis I'll rise from the dead and drag you to hell myself." I glared at him

"Psh! You know I love Izumi with my life." He said.

I stared at his aura and it was blue. He was saying the truth. I can only do this since I'm basically dead. I'm not blessed with such ability.

I nodded in satisfaction.

"Fist bump?" He motioned. We started doing that when I first became his wingwoman.

"Fist bump." We did our last fist bump with each other. He was like my older brother. Tears spilled from his face and he brought me to an embrace.

"I'll miss you oppa"

"Me too." I backed away, I can feel myself about to disappear

"Onee-san please tell Fr. Giovanni that I'm super thankful for all the things he's done and that I love him. Also to Yuna, she's an amazing woman."

"For sure."

"...Welp, I guess this is goodbye?"

"Y-yeah.." She croaked

"Ne, Onee-san?"

"Hm?"

"I'm glad to have been you sister." I smiled while tears streaming from my face.

"..Never could have agreed more."

"Love you sis.."

"I-I LOVE YOU SO MUCH SUMIKO! REMEMBER THAT! LIVE YOUR LIFE! NEVER GIVE UP!!"  She yelled as all three of us cried.

I smiled one last time in this world.

"Bye..sis"

Everything turned black

  ╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

To be Continued . . .

Sorry for the short chapter!