3

They went down to the containment chamber after Noah finished his sandwich and brushed the crumbs out of his delectable eight packs. 

"Here, wear this shirt, you exhibionist pervert." He Xuan threw a white shirt to Noah, who caught it and smirked. 
"Why, Xuanxuan, are you having perverted thoughts about my body?" Noah laughed as he put on the shirt. He wore it with the top three buttons unbuttoned, and the sleeves rolled to his elbows, showing off the tattoos.

"Keep on dreaming, Qingyu. Now can we go? We got a more pressing matter at hand here." He Xuan kneaded his temple while Lan Wangji observed them. It was interesting to see the unflappable He Xuan flipped out by this man's very chaotic behaviour, just like he did with Wei Wuxian. Guess they were too much alike, Wei Wuxian and Noah. He looked at Wei Wuxian, who played with the cats and ignored them all. The cats suddenly jumped from Wei Wuxian's lap into Noah's, and rubbed themselves all over him.

Surprisingly, Ruoye and Chenqing took a liking to him, and now follow him everywhere while sniffing and meowing nonstop. Wei Wuxian looked at the cats in amusement. They were a very picky bunch, who refused to be touched by anyone except their masters, their spouses and the two bodyguards. Even they hissed at Shen Qingqiu when he got too close to them.

"So, your brother's here?" Noah was walking while carrying both cats in his arms. They entered the containment chamber and saw Feng Xin and Mu Qing standing on alert with their hands on the butt of their guns.

"Relax boys, we're here with the help." Wei Wuxian waved her hand as they walked to the direction of where Xie Lian was last seen. Both of the bodyguards sat back down, but they did not lower their guards, especially after seeing Noah's wild appearance. Noah grinned and waved at both of them before he followed Wei Wuxian and the other two to finally see Hua Cheng.

Xie Lian was in the middle of making a very intricate array when the four of them came in. He did not even look at them, since he was concentrating very hard.

Noah looked at the complicated transmutation array and he whistled. He thought that the only people who could make that kind of array was only the High Priest who was an expert in Alchemist from the Holy Order division, like Father Ben, but it turned out this very beautiful man was making one, and it looked more complicated than any transmutation array he had ever seen.

"Xie Lian, we brought the man who may be able to help Hua Cheng." Wei Wuxian touched Xie Lian's arm. "What is that?" She pointed at the half finished array.

"I'm just trying things." Xie Lian finally turned around and he saw Noah. He smiled at the young man, and suddenly froze at the sight of Noah. 

It couldn't be… 

"You… are you from Na'Lan's clan?" Xie Lian remembered like it was yesterday when he saved this boy's mother from dying after birthing a nephilim with golden eyes. His mother was a High Priestess with Royal blood, who was impregnated by an angel–he did not know which one–and would be dead in birthing her child if Xie Lian did not happen to be there. The birth of a nephilim was always brutal, not that there were many of them, most of them would be dead before they could be born from the incompatibility between the host and the angel who impregnated them. The nephilim would tear their mother's body from the inside to be born and kill them to nourish themselves before they could grow up. But Xie Lian helped with the birth, and then helped to hide the nephilim's signature from being found by his father or any other supernatural being, and seal his power. That nephilim turned out to be this dashing young man with an aura so powerful he could sense it from miles away. 

Xie Lian quickly checked the seal he put inside the now-adult nephilim, and breathed a sigh of relief when he found out that they were still intact. He looked at the runes that were engraved all over the body and the piercings made out of pure silver, and understood that those also helped in maintaining the seal intact. He then added another stronger cloaking seal to the one he made before, stealthily, but it seemed like Wei Wuxian caught on to him as she raised her eyebrows in question.