Chap 4: A+ In Your Pants

Warning: Long Chap and for no reason too

Y/n's POV:

I struggled with the dead corpse of the rat on the log. Of all the abilities I would have loved to have, dealing with dead and stenching corpses was not on the list.

"How long am I supposed to do this?" I grumbled trying to infuse some energy into the dead rat, "and why does it have to be a rat?"

"Would you rather use my dead will to live as a practice dummy? Shall I go get it?" I looked up and saw Aizawa sensei sipping the lemonade while he stood in the shade. It had been several weeks since I joined the academy, UA and it's been a rough couple of weeks.

And I've made zero friends.

Curse my awkwardness.

He stood up and went to the other students practicing their quirks, "When I come back, that rat better be giving the royal chef a run for his money."

"This isn't a Disney movie..."

"Walt Disney is a great entertainer, you watch your words." With a silent nod, he walked off to criticize Mina Ashido.

I haven't gotten a chance to talk to all these kids yet...

I always saw them training from the outside...now I'm with them!

I'm so lucky, I'm so lucky, I'm so lucky.

"OI WATCH OUT!"

Not so lucky.

PANG!!

My face met the floor, it was a romantic encounter between me and my life long support, the ground.

Oh how shameful of me.

I rubbed my head and sat up, the rugged ball that hit my head rolled off as I caught it.

How does a cloth ball hurt so much?

"G-GOMENASAI Y/n san!" Midoriya rushed towards me, holding a bat in his hand. He offered me a hand which I took and got up, "I'm sorry Sir Midoriya but did I wrong you in my past life or something?" I said as I rubbed the swelling on my head.

He panicked, and vigorously moved his arms, indicating that I misunderstood, "I didn't mean to! It was just...Kaachan threw that ball at me and I didn't realize I hit it too hard and-!"

"DON'T PIN THIS ON ME YOU DAMN NERD!" Bakugo rushed over, "It's just a cloth ball anyway! Stop being such a cry baby." He grunted and looked at me.

I glared at Bakugo, I would have retorted with something witty, or atleast something insulting but realized if it was even worth it. I rolled my eyes and spoke to Midoriya instead, "Ah so it was an accident. It's alright then Sir Midoriya. You apologized anyway."

A look of relief washed over the freckled face but then he immediately felt embarrassed, "N-no need to call me Sir though y/n san. We both are in UA, we're..equals."

He smiled like from the heavens, it was blinding, the good boy energy he radiated would make an entire nation lay their life for them,

What is this....an angel?

"But ...you're the crown prince candidate. How can I.."

"Please y/n san. I use your first name too, it isn't right if it's just me."

"Oh well.. ok then Midori-"

"DID YOU JUST FUCKING IGNORE ME?!?"

My collar immediately got grabbed, "YOU'RE TALKING TO HIM BUT YOU'RE IGNORING ME?!" I looked at him confused,