2

—- after school | Night

"You did what? That's not even insane that's just plain funny and lowkey pathetic." Minju stared at me, I shrugged.

"What it's not even a big deal? He was just mad because I ate his lollipop, too bad for him but I needed flavor in my mouth."

"So you take his germs?"

"Does it even matter that much? It's like when someone makes out tongue to tongue, you don't complain then?" I raised a brow, Minju's jaw dropped.

"I can't believe you're using that on me!" She put a hand over her chest, I quirked up my lips to the side. "I'm playing a fair game Ju."

"Have you ever like EVER made out with someone or even kiss anybody?" Minju tilted her head to her side in curiosity.

"No...but I know you have. I never even found love, I don't even have a first love."

"You've never had a first love? You never told me that, that means you don't even know what it feels like to have butterflies in your stomach?" She gasped, exposing an incredulous look.

"Nope, I don't even have a clue off it. I hear so many girls talk about having butterflies when they see their crushes, but I never knew what that felt like."

"You'll meet someone one day, then you'll probably feel it. You'll feel everything, how amazing love is and someone's it's your worst nightmare."

—- Jay

"Jay stop it I didn't let you come to my dad's bar just so you can get wasted." Jake tugged on the drunk male's arm.

"I can't help it...it's the only thing that will help me from the pain." I snarled, knocking out some of the shot glasses...making them splatter into pieces.

"Drinking won't stop your father from getting out of his relationship with your step mother. You know that right?"

"I don't care, I just want to feel lightheaded...I don't want to think about anything...I want to feel nothing" I tiredly muttered under my breath, I feel my eyes grow weak...this was my ending point.

I passed out. "And there he goes." Sunghoon points at Jay. Jake shook his head, grabbing Jay by one arm while Sunghoon held the other.

"Who's place? Yours or mine?"

"Yours." Sunghoon replied, both of them pushing Jay into the car to drive to Jake's house.

—— next morning

I woke up, my head felt like it was struck with a pan. I had a hangover, and my head was in a daze.

There was nothing I could do now or nothing I could do to help it, I only had some medicine to take.

I woke up at home, I was supposed to be in Jake's house last night but I guess he wanted to drop me off home instead.

— POV

"Park Jongseong." His step mother called him, the male glanced over to the woman on his side with a sharp look.

"Why were you out late I will immediately address your fa-"

"Cut your crap I don't have time for this." He harshly snarled, slamming the door before him while the angered woman scoffed.

—- Chohee

"Not to be rude or anything but you look dead today, why is your face like that."

"Shut the fuck up slut." The male tiredly breathed out, I covered my nose grimacing in disgust from the strong Oder lingering into my nostrils.

"Gosh your breath reeks!"

"I have a hangover now fuck off." He snarled, slightly pushing me to the side.

"What?? How many bottles did you even drink today and why didn't you take medicine are you a fool?"

"No I am not a fool, I didn't have anything at home and my dad wasn't at home. I only had medicine so I took that and for your information I drank 7 bottles." He spat, not wanting to talk any further.

"7 bottles? I'm really starting to think you're insane. Get to the nurses office, Mrs.Jang Isnt going to like this one." I clicked my tongue, stepping inside my classroom.

And so the male ambled to the nurses office.

—-