34: Free of an accusation

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"Finally! You're here! I thought you'd be gone today as well." Jimin cried out of relief when he saw the CFO sitting in his office with his tired yet very much calm look.

"What's wrong now?" Jimin scowled at the tone but shrugged it as always and sat opposite the male.

"We have the meeting today sharp at 11 AM. Thanks to the assistant of Mr. Ahn, he managed to delay it without being notified by our CEO. Now, please have a look at the budget and payment requirements for their proposal. Also, they want to see our recent designs as well." Jimin narrated the whole story in one go as the CFO silently listened to his every word.

"Fine. You can leave now." Jungkook simply replied and Jimin left the office but had a satisfactory smile on his face.

"Looking all happy today." A voice stopped him and he turned back to see Minho looking at him.

"Sort of." Minho nodded his head and was about to turn back when Jimin stopped him.

"Um- do you... do you have any sort of contact with Taehyung?" He hesitantly asked to which Minho sighed and shook his head. He tried many times to contact the brunet but seems like the other blocked his number.

Jimin's shoulders slumped down on that and he sadly smiled. "I really regret leaving the company early that night. I wanted to be his friend and more- like a best friend, but." He sighed at the end.

Minho silently fumbled with his own coat.

"Ok then, see you later. But promise me, if you find him or contact him, please do tell me, yeah?" Minho nodded his head and Jimin left for his cabin to grab the files he needed for the upcoming meeting.

______

"All of these designs are very good." Mr. Ahn commented satisfied while looking at the designs displayed on the whiteboard in the meeting room.

"Stop stop!" He suddenly shrieked, causing Jimin to stop the slide show of the designs with a frown.

"Show the last one." Jimin did as he said but bit his lips.

"Who is the designer of this one?" Mr. Ahn asked the CEO who had a very oblivious face and gestured for Jimin to answer.

Jimin was baffled for a second but he answered. "Kim Taehyung."

"Kim Taehyung?" CEO repeated the name, not knowing the person. Such an old freak, he practically kicked out the person and yet was not aware of his name.

Jungkook, who was silently sitting till now, clenched his jaw and fists tightly.

"I want to meet this designer. This design is so unique and perfect. It feels so different yet full of some hidden meanings." Mr. Ahn was totally struck with the work that even his eyes were sparkling with the glint.

Yoongi nodded his head in agreement but also felt odd about the name. He also saw many designs and worked with many designers, but this one was definitely unique.

"Call him, Mr. Park." CEO demanded at the lack of response and Jungkook was trying his best to control himself from yelling out.

"Sir.. he.. he left the company last month. This is the only design left of him that isn't used yet." Jimin somehow succeeded in making the two CEOs believe in that but Yoongi, who was thinking that it could be some other Taehyung, now believed that something was fishy.