jealous

you watched Nate as he got ready to film the music video for 'Like That' you had talked to the girls that were in the video before hand. they were really nice & pretty. especially the girl that Nate was supposed to be all over. "Hey Y/N!" Johnson walked up to you. "Hey J." you faked a smile. "What's wrong?" he asked sitting next to you. "oh nothing. just tired & bored." you sighed. "okay tell me. are you really tired & bored or is it because Nate's all over that girl?" he cocked an eyebrow. "is it really that noticeable?" you asked worried. "No, Y/N. I know you." he smiled. "and trust me. Nate doesn't want that girl. he only loves you." "Thanks J." you smiled hugging him. Nate came walking over to you. "Y/N? what's was that? you were all over Johnson!" Nate gushed. "I was not! he was telling me how I shouldn't worry about that girl all over you!" you pointing your finger at him. "and quite frankly, Nate Malo-" he cut you off by putting his lips on yours. "I only love my lil mama." he poked your nose. "ah see! I told you that he loves you so much." Johnson walked over. "you know, it's cute when you're jealous, Y/N." Nate laughed. "I'm not jealous!" you through your hands up. "okay lil mama. you shouldn't be jealous after what I do when we get home." he winked.

GUYS IMAGINE NATE CALLING YOH LIL MAMA. SOMEONE PUNT ME OFF A BRIDGE. I HAVE SERIOUS NATE FEELS SO THAG MEAN YOU'LL PROBABLY GET A SPAM TONIGHT. COMMENT IF YOU WANT A SPAM OF IMAGINES.