42. Orchids

AN: Okay so I'm getting questions and confusions, so here's a rare note! If it's too long, just read the bold text haha.

1. is this a KHR (Katekyo Hitman Reborn) crossover? NOT REALLY. I've already alluded to a shared universe in a previous chapter, but this is ultimately NOT a crossover fanfiction. Much like how Nao primarily interacts with the AC side, Kazane interacts with the KHR side. But we are reading Nao's story, not Kazane's. Thus, we don't need to learn more. As Kazane says in this chapter-- it's magic. That's all we need to know. 

2. any more KHR elements coming? NO. I'm not giving anyone in the AC world the flames, and I'm sure as hell not going to introduce any of the other characters from the KHR universe. AC already has a lot of characters. 

3. This story is meant to be read as an Assassination Classroom fanfic, so it is meant to be read fine even if you know absolutely nothing about KHR. This is because not everyone knows KHR-- I don't want to chase my readers away by suddenly shoving this new fandom in their face! Please understand :( 

4. Regarding MiSSiON. Be reminded that it is NOT canon to this fic's universe. That book is just written for fun. For reference, Rei is currently much younger (about 5-7 ish) than he is in mission (around 16-18), thus that fic is a complete AU and should not be a reference to how much KHR we're going to see. 

That is all I have to say! Hope you enjoy this new chapter to wrap up the Reaper arc. ❤

-

42

42. Orchids

Nao hummed, fiddling with the phone.

He rested a hand at his neck, and he wondered how hard it was to get dried blood off of a dress shirt. Cotton he'd know, but getting it off this fabric would be kinda rough.... Is this what bleach was invented for?

"What the-- Kuma-sensei?"

Ah, he's here.

Turning into the room, he waved at the kids, including Korosensei, who all looked incredibly horrified to see him there.

"Hey, kids! Having fun in there?" he greeted, ignoring the flabbergasted looks that went from his hand to his neck, then back to his bloody hand.

Nao turned toward the distance, where he could distinctly make out Karasuma and the Reaper fighting. Huh, he won already? They had been celebrating Karasuma's victory up until the very minute they all noticed Nao.

The kids were all crowded at the bars now, a few making a real effort to try and burn a hole in him with their eyes and the other half either looking mortified or making an effort to try and fuse through the bars of the cell.