A Simple Birthday Celebration 🎉

~|~|~|~|~

~|~|~|~|~

It's early in the morning and the shaft of sunlight peeked through the puffy clouds, showering the people of the Earth with brightness. 

Inside the fort, Shalini was sleeping in starfish position while Samar woke up from his soldier position, realising that it's time.

He stretched his body and hearing Shalini's snores made him think "over ah koratta vidrale...kaalaila koovura kozhi oda sound ah minjuruva polarku"

"Hey Shalini, elunthuru...aaru mani airuchu" he said.

"Hmmm" she crumpled the neatly arranged bedsheet during her sleep.

"Office porathuku munnadi nee park ku poga venama? Get up Shalini"

"You shut up" she closed her ears.

"Unna...."
He splashed some water on her face using the bottle cap. 

"Hey!" she instantly woke up.

"Iniya kaalai vanakkam" he wished her with a salute.

"Ithuku onnum korachal illa, whatsapp message mari solra" she said while rubbing her eyes.

"Mothalla itha vechu un mogatha thodachiko" he passed his handkerchief and she wiped her face with it.

Resting her chin on her palm, she took at least 2 mins to relax as a sign of waking up from deep sleep.

"Enaku unna mari gym la workout pannanum nu iruku"

"Enna dhideernu? Nee than park la jogging poviye" 

"1:30AM ku thoongiyum nee ivalo seekrama mulichathuku reason gym thana? Athan solren"

"Athu mattum illa. Enaku pidikatha alarm tone ah 6:15 ku vechen, atha ketura kudathu ndra bayathula 6:00 ke mulichuten" he said while cracking his knuckles.

"How alert!" she patted his shoulder.

"Naa odane poganum, enaku workout time 6:30" he said.

"Hmm, anyways happy birthday" she wished him with an embrace.
"Thank you Shalini jiiii" he stretched the word just like she does.

After some time they freshened up and he dropped her to the park on his way home by car.

Stepping inside his house, he saw Sahana passing a surprised look at him.

"Ai, happy birthday da!" she hugged him sideways. 

"Thanks, but ithuvaraikum 1000 vaati wish pannita. Salichu pochu di" he complained funnily. 

"Athellam advance wishes da thambi. Nee enga poiruntha? Kaalaila elunthu paatha kanum?" she asked.

"Nethu night nee seekrama thoongita...antha nerathula Shalini call panna, so anga ponen"