BIRTHDAY PARTY AND???

As decided earlier the group left for the aquarium tour together. After reaching there all of them split into pair of two roam around the place and then after 2 hours meet at the exit .

So ofcource Taekook were together and went ahead of the group who were still bickering about who should be paired up with whom.

"well baby we can go as couple just like Taehyung and Jungkook went?" Namjoon asked jin

"Don't even think about it joonie what if you break any flask there while meeting the fish ,no no I amn't taking risk" Jin replied sassily making Namjoon pout and the rest of them laugh 

Meanwhile with Taekook

"Baby look Nemo" an excited Taehyung exclaimed making Jungkook chuckle

"Baby look Nemo" an excited Taehyung exclaimed making Jungkook chuckle . He kinda loves these moment when Taehyung becomes the cute and childish one . 

 "Oh my god look at this fella giving cheeky smile" Taehyung dramatically said pointing to one fish where as Jungkook looked at him fondly 

 Exactly After 2 hours of watching different kinds of fishes and clicking pictures both of them came out of exit and found their friends already waiting for them

 Exactly After 2 hours of watching different kinds of fishes and clicking pictures both of them came out of exit and found their friends already waiting for them . They all had an ice-cream except for Jungkook as he was the maknae and its his birthday today so he got 4 of them and Taehyung let him eat .

Soon after all of them made their way to the restaurant to have their fancy lunch .

 suddenly Taehyung's phone ringed well now  the time for the party was close enough so all the Doms decided to leave for the location and get ready there itself as guest would be arriving within 1-2 hours .Saying that there's an emergency they all left which somehow hurt Jungkook as he wanted to spend this day along with his friends and especially with Taehyung but he couldn't do anything and all of them left with Taehyung who did not even give a goodbye kiss to his baby making him sad and his eyes glossy . It was as if Jungkook would cry at any second so the bottoms decided to distract him.

"Look Kookie there's a spa and beauty parlor lets go and make our maknae ready and believe me Taehyung would be stunned . What say?" Jimin said trying to distract him which somehow worked.