01

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Rich Woman Is No Longer Acting TRWNLA » Chapter 1:
The Rich Woman Is No Longer Acting Chapter 1:
Next »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Meng Chu was wearing a pure blue dress, and her light makeup gave her a more charming temperament. At the moment, she was sitting in the coffee shop, holding a cup of tasteless cool white, and staring out the window blankly.

"At the beginning, don't worry. Although everyone knows that Chen Jinfeng likes that one, she has been abroad for three years. During her three years abroad, you have taken care of Chen Jinfeng in every possible way. Besides, she even has Chen Jinfeng's ex-girlfriend. Not really."

It was Meng Chu's friend Li Meng who was speaking. If it weren't for Meng Chu's affection for Chen Jinfeng, she would not say these words to comfort her.

Meng Chu smiled: "It's okay, if they want to be together..."

After the following words were not finished, the system's voice rang: "The female partner's plot has not been completed, please don't tell the host. If they are together, if you want to fulfill them, you can't be disengaged because the plot is about to end."

Under Li Meng's expectant gaze, Meng Chu continued: "If they want to be together, I just ask, and I can't let Jinfeng break the marriage contract with me."

After drinking the whole cup of boiled water, Meng Chu stood up: "Thank you for asking me out and helping me out. I'm going to Chen's house to help prepare dinner. You know, auntie likes to eat my glutinous rice and red bean rolls."

For the Chen family, Meng Chu has always been pleased.

Li Meng really feels distressed. Everyone knows that Chen Jinfeng doesn't like Meng Chu at all. Even when he was engaged to Meng Chu, it was because of the man who went abroad and he was engaged in anger. Later, I didn't see how good Chen Jinfeng was to Meng Chu, and he didn't even have a basic attitude towards a fiancee.

Li Meng ran over, and she said, "In Chuchu, you went to the Chen's house and talked to your aunt about this matter. Auntie treated you well."

Meng Chu's voice was very low: "No, if I tell my aunt, my aunt will persuade Jinfeng, what should I do if Jinfeng becomes angry."

Li Meng wanted to say that Chen Jinfeng didn't dare to say anything. It was not that she hadn't told Meng Chu, it was just that Meng Chu tried to persuade her every time, and she was not allowed to talk about Chen Jinfeng.

This is probably the beauty in the eyes of the lover, although Chen Jinfeng is really good, but he doesn't like Meng Chu, not at all.

As soon as Meng Chu turned around, there was no other charming appearance.

Many years ago, when Meng Chu was chasing the manga, she became the female partner in this manga and the man's fiancée. Meng Chu didn't know it at first, but she bound a female drama system, this system made Meng Chu have to continue to progress according to the plot in the comics.

According to the comics, her female partner has been delicate since childhood, so she can only act as delicate.

According to the comics, she is a female partner who is boring and will only please other people, so she can only continue to play.

The comic says that her female partner, Chen Jinfeng, is deeply affectionate, and she must act affectionately towards Chen Jinfeng.

Fortunately, her story is about to end, and the system promises that she can decide her life when the story ends.

I really don’t know why this female partner should be set to have a light diet and drink only plain water. This is to show that she and Chen Jinfeng have different eating habits and are not suitable for being together?