05

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Rich Woman Is No Longer Acting TRWNLA » Chapter 5:
The Rich Woman Is No Longer Acting Chapter 5:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When Meng Chu and Li Meng were eating together, it was rare to receive a call from Mrs. Chen. Mrs. Chen rarely contacted Meng Chu actively. When Meng Chu was needed, she directly asked her family to call Meng Chu.

Mrs. Chen: "There is a reception tonight, you accompany Jinfeng to go together."

Hearing Mrs. Chen's words, Meng Chu's tone suppressed his surprise cautiously: "Okay, thank you auntie."

There was no such story in the original text. Meng Chu also asked the system to confirm that there was no such story.

Li Meng, who was sitting across from Meng Chu, asked, "What's the matter?"

Meng Chu replied: "It's Aunt Chen. She called me and asked me to accompany Jinfeng to the cocktail party today. I...I haven't attended the cocktail party with Jinfeng yet."

Meng Chu didn’t know that her role as a female partner was so successful. Now everyone is discussing Meng Chu’s affairs after dinner. They feel that Meng Chu’s heart is really wrong. Then Chen Jinfeng will break the marriage contract with her and say she will use procrastination. The word tactic is aimed at, but the thin arms can't twist the thighs, the marriage contract must be cancelled, it is only a question of when.

Some of these remarks were unfavorable to Chen Jinfeng. That’s why Meng Chu accompanies Chen Jinfeng to the reception to break those people’s remarks.

Li Meng, who knew what Mrs. Chen's motive was, could only say, "I'll stay with you."

Meng Chu: "No, I can solve it myself."

In the afternoon, Meng Chu went to the modeling room.

The staff was very sorry and said to Meng Chu: "Ms. Meng, I'm really sorry, the stylist you use often has been selected by others, or let's change you a stylist."

That stylist was specially chosen by Meng Chu for himself, because he was absolutely amazing in doing the pitiful looks.

Seeing that Meng Chu was reluctant, the staff quickly said, "Or wait a minute, He Xiu's styling is almost finished."

Meng Chu raised his eyes: "He Xiu?"

Staff: "Yes, He Xiu, she came and appointed your stylist."

Vicious female partner must have a plot, targeting at, bullying, and suppressing female lead!

A lot of this part of the plot is omitted from the original text, and only one sentence is described, which requires Meng Chu's freedom.

Taking out the bank card, Meng Chu smiled and said, "I bought the studio. Let the stylist come over, immediately."

staff member:"???"

"This, this is to contact our boss."

"You ask, double the price, can he sell it."

"Okay, please wait a moment."

A few minutes later, Meng Chu arrived in his special dressing room.

Her stylist couldn't hold down the corners of her mouth with orchid fingers and smiles: "Miss Meng, if you buy a styling studio, my reputation in the industry will take off."

Meng Chu smiled: "What does He Xiu do for modeling?"

The stylist hurriedly replied: "I said I was going to attend a press conference." After the answer, he asked: "Miss Meng, or the old rules?"