10

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Rich Woman Is No Longer Acting TRWNLA » Chapter 10:
The Rich Woman Is No Longer Acting Chapter 10:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Meng Chu and Lu Jingan met in a coffee shop the next morning. Meng Chu arrived early and ordered a glass of juice to wait for Lu Jingan.

About a few minutes later, Lu Jingan got off the taxi.

Seeing Lu Jing'an walking towards the coffee shop against the light, Meng Chu once again sighed for the best in the world. This look and the temperament of his whole body are beyond the reach of many people.

When he reached the door of the coffee shop, Lu Jingan touched his wrist and looked at his clothes. He made sure that he met Meng Chu's requirements and then walked in.

He even asked his assistant to print a fake pay slip based on the salary of the programmer in his company, and prepared him a salary card, which he would pay to this card every month.

Sitting down across from Meng Chu, Lu Jingan asked, "Miss Meng, I don't know how long you can break the marriage contract?"

Meng Chu: "It has been lifted."

I really wanted to understand it earlier than it was a coincidence. Lu Jingan took his salary card and pay slip out of his pocket.

Meng Chu said very apologetically: "During this period of time, I figured it out. I want to enjoy my single life. I may not be dating for the time being."

Lu Jingan paused, and he asked for a long time: "I don't know, how long does Miss Meng want to enjoy the single life?"

If you are waiting for Mengchu, it is not impossible.

Meng Chu was 23 years old this year, and was getting married at the age of 30 or 40. She meditated: "About fifteen years."

Lu Jingan: "???"

Lu Jingan: "About fifteen years, what about you, Miss Meng?"

Standing up, Meng Chu smiled and said, "It's okay for ten years or so. Mr. Lu wishes you an early date to find a woman who is suitable for you to marry and you also like."

After leaving the coffee shop, Meng Chu went back. She wants to move today to look at the furniture and interview her aunt's bodyguard. She doesn't know if she can finish the day.

Assistant Li, who had been hiding outside, saw Meng Chu going out a long way, rushed into the coffee shop and sat down opposite Lu Jingan, and ordered himself a cup of coffee.

He thought that Meng Chu might become his own boss, so he couldn't help but ask: "Ms. Lu, what did Ms. Meng say?"

Lu Jingan: "She broke off the engagement."

Assistant Li was pleasantly surprised: "Then she and Mr. Lu you?"

Looking at Assistant Li without changing his face, Lu Jingan said, "She wants to enjoy the single life, about 15 years, or about 10 years."

Assistant Li: "Then President Lu, you are waiting for about ten years.....?????"

Assistant Li smiled dryly: "Hahahahaha, that... Mr. Lu, do we need to postpone the meeting this afternoon?"

Lu Jingan drank the coffee in front of him: "Back to the company."

Assistant Li hurried to keep up. He felt that now to marry a girl, we must seize the opportunity. Maybe the girl is going to live a single life, and she has to work hard with the girl to make her want to marry herself, the more she thinks about it. Assistant Li felt more reasonable.

With the help of the staff of the real estate agency, Meng Chu moved all the things he had previously in the apartment to the villa, and then he found a housekeeping company and a security company to bring a group of people to interview in the afternoon.