52

• 52 - BATTLE OF SEMIDEUS II

| Third Person's POV |

"Axlle..." South pushed Axlle and point her gun to him.

"South.." Axlle propped his axe on the ground and stood up. Exhaustion quickly clogging his senses. He had been fighting the daughter of Poseidon for a long while and his body is already full of bruises.

"You're better than this." South stated as Axlle froze on his spot. South lowered her gun while Kendra watched them from behind.

Kendra doesn't know what's between the two of them but as she observed them, she think they know each other for a long time though remembering how Axlle acts like a douchebag and flirting with every beautiful women he saw makes her question that.

"She killed my sister.." Axlle said almost like a whisper but enough for Kendra and South to hear.

"And Naomi killed my sister too. As I saw it, Raiden is also dead." South stares at him while Kendra bowed her head.

"Hazel didn't killed anyone... she can't do that!" Axlle exclaimed, tears that he holds back, now spilling out of his eyes.

Kendra fist tightened almost painfully. "Are you really that deaf?!" her eyes glowing in anger. "That sister of yours controlled me to kill him! What do you think is my reason to lie?!" Kendra shouted, water gathering in her feet.

"She can't do such a thing--"

"In this war... we can lost anyone so close to us.. but what do you think I'm here for?" South walk closer to Axlle who point his axe to her however, South calmly and simply pushed the blade away from her and face the son of Euterpe. "Instead of going to Naomi, I'm here to save you."

Tears fell over her cheeks as Axlle stared at her with wide eyes. South raise her hand and caress his cheeks.

On the other hand, Kendra calms down with a sigh. She dropped on her knees, exhausted. She felt like fainting any moment by now. She really drained herself for being in her Supreme level for so long.

"S-South--"

South leaned her head closer and press her forehead to his. She close her crying eyes. "I'm here to save you from your sorrow... like you did before to me and Westley." she sob and pulled the son of Euterpe until she can rest her head to his shoulders. "I don't know what goes wrong between us.. but please.. please come back to what you used to be..." her shoulder shakes as she fisted his clothes. "For Hazel.. please.."

°=°

Nisha bit her lip. "If there's someone who is weak here.. it is that person who started a war because of envy."

Nisha's eyes glow to a hue no one ever saw from her. It is dark blue that is slowly blended with black. The air getting heavy makes Abby look around seeing as if the trance she made is crumbling into pieces.

"What are you doing?!" Abby shouted and a groan left her when she fell on her knees because of the ground shaking.

"I don't know your whole story.." Nisha said, straightening her body with her shaking legs. "But one thing is I'm sure of.." Nisha stares back at the frightened orbs of Abby. "You lacked of something so important in person's life..." her katana vanished as a strong blow of wind made her hair sway. Abby looked around just to recognized a familiar vast of trees and land that brings memories.. memories she tried to buried long long time ago. ".. a parent's love."

Nisha's figure dissolved into thin air, leaving the daughter of Melpomene alone in to a forest so familiar yet so unfamiliar. The place of loneliness.