𝟓𝟎. 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

" 𝐈'm finna freak out, I'm finna freak out" Kafeyah repeated walking back and forth

The big day has finally come and Kafeyah couldn't be more anxious. She was actually in the dressing room with Nana waiting for Erik. He was the one who will be walking her down the aisle. Since her dad clearly was in no position to do so.

" Calm down Feyah baby. It it will be just fine okay? Breathe in breathe out. Don't stress my great grandbaby out" she joked.

" You right you right" she nodded. She counted to ten in her head and relaxed a bit. " Not today Karter" she hissed once she felt him kick.

" Relax Feyah. Do you want me to call Zymeir?" she asked noticing that whatever she was doing wasn't calming Kafeyah at all.

" Y-yes please. I need my baby" her voice cracked. Just like her past pregnancy, Kafeyah was a crying mess, but most importantly she became very clingy toward Zymeir. She literally couldn't be away from him more than ten minutes.

" Here baby" Nana gave her the phone.

" P-papa? I-I can't do it" she stressed, rubbing her belly in hopes of calming down.

" Relax princess aight? You gon be good, we gon be good. Be a good girl and relax fa' me aight?" he spoke.

" Zymeir" she whined. " You know exactly what you're doing, and I don't know how to feel at the moment" she frowned.

" That's what the fuck you get, nobody told yo' ass to let Ella keep my daughter during this whole thing. She could've been with me in the changing room" he huffed. Just like Kafeyah couldn't stay away from him, Zymeir was the same with their daughter.

" I- Zymeir you're literally going to see her in less than five minutes" her face went blank. That right there made her calm down within a few minutes.

Zymeir who knew what he was doing since the beginning smirked on the inside. Getting her to talk about something completely different was the original plan. " Like I keep saying, you not the one with separation anxiety my princess" he replied smartly.

" I am actually" she matched his energy. " Papa I miss you" she pouted.

" Ain't you was being smart like a second ago? Yeah keep that same energy love" he chuckled.

" I hate you" she muttered.

" You love me baby we all know that. Tell my son I said I love him. Imma see you in five my princess don't freak out aight? You with me we gon be good" he reassured.