The meeting of the League

Izuku Midoryia was a young and beautiful girl. She had a amazing figure, personality and dream. She had long green hair that reached the bottom of her back. He had the brightest green eyes. She was even called out of be 1-A prettiest girl and would attract a lot of attention.

 She was even called out of be 1-A prettiest girl and would attract a lot of attention

She did through a long time relationship with Shoto Todoroki. Someone she fell in love with after his eldest brothers death and the man she truly loved with her heart. His death effected both of them massively but they were able to come together but Shoto would break that.

After she was sent to Tartarus (this is why you read the description), she was left with no one and no one cares. She had already saw the hungry eyes of the inmates and she grew afraid. Fear took her as every minute went by. Tears had stained her clothes but her saviour would come in a different form.

A black, mist like portal appeared in her dark and damp cell as she grew afraid knowing who it belonged to. She tried to get as far away from it as possible as the sound of boot hitting the ground was heard going through the cell.

A man with short black spiky hair and blue eyes, like shoto, with scars all over him as they were held in place with stables. He had a nice angler face and was quite tall. He wore a black jacket with a white shirt and black trousers/pants. His shoes were as well black as he walked through the abyss as it retracted to a man whose face was only mist and looked like a bartender.

"Hey there, doll~" the man with black spiky hair spoke as a shiver went down her spine as she heard that name "were your saviours in a way, so make this easy and come with us" he ordered her while she trembled as she couldn't move.

"She is probably scared out of her mind, Dabi. Let her trust us before she does anything" the most spoke with a gentle and kind tone that comforted Izuku.

"Alright fine" the now identify man looked at our protagonist "we don't bite doll~ you can come with us" he gave his hand for her to use to pick herself up but she only went further back or tried too "well I gave you your chance, so don't scream"
He walked over to her and picked her up bridal style which she wanted to get out of but one stare from Dabi was enough for her to stop.

The mist then became the black, mist like portal as they went through. Dabi though had one thought going through his mind.

'don't worry doll~ we will both get our revenge on Shoto' he thought to himself as they walked through. The dark and lonely cell was now a nice but old looking bar with people all in it.

"Your back" the leader of the group said and she remembered him from the USJ. Fear was all she knew and tried to hide her face in David's shirt.

"Yes and this one is a good looker~" Dabi told him as Izuku blushed massively. She actually found him handsome but never said.

"What's important about her?" A turtle member of the group said looking at the girl in confusion. (The league has ensembled all its members during the sports festival ark)

'he has master!?' Izuku thought confused as hell.

"Master wants her and I do not know why" the blue haired leader answered his question.

Dabi had a smirk on his face "well tell us when he gets on because I am taking her to my room."

"What!?" A quite whisper shout that only Dabi could hear came from her.

"And she has a beautiful voice. Maybe I should experiment" he went to his room while he saw her face in a blushing mess.
When they entered his room, he had put her on his bed with him being very gentle.

"You probably have a thousand questions right, doll~?" He asked her as she looked away.

"W-what are you go-going to do to me?" She asked while afraid of what he will do.

Dabi looked at her and then came closer "I want to hear your beautiful voice in a bit more of lewd way~" he said as he placed his hand on her hip.

She tried to get out of his grip and he chuckled.

"Your cute reactions are the best. Don't worry, doll~, I am not going to have my way with you" he reassured her and sat next to her "why would someone so cute be placed in prison?" Even though he knew the answer he wanted to hear her voice as it sounded like a angel to him.

"M-my boyfriend c-cheated on on m-me with my b-b-best fr-friend and then lied about s-something and g-g-got me in in prison" she said looking down at her hands but then he placed one of his hands on her hand.

He gave a flirty smirk "I am glad I got you out or else I wouldn't of been the one to pop your cherry~" she blushed even harder and moved away from him while hiding her face while he watched on with joy.

"Please don't say stuff like that" she quietly pleaded at him as he chuckled at her.

"Don't worry about it doll~" he took of his jacket "I won't do that yet" his smirk grew wider.

"W-what will y-you do?" Fear had taken her voice as he out one hand on her face and loves closer.

"Do you remember someone called Touya?" He asked her while she tried to hold in her tears.

"He he w-was my b-best fr-friend when I was found q-quirkless but then he" she gave a sniff as he then hugged her 'why do I feel safe telling him this?'

"I knew a girl called Izuku or I would call green bunny" Izuku heart stopped and her breath became faster. Her eyes let out their tears as she stared him in the eyes.

"Tou-kun?" She said and he kissed her forehead.

"The one and only, doll~" he told her and she grabbed his shirt and cried into chest.

"Why did you leave me!? Why did you fake your death!?" She cried into his chest she asked these questions and he sighed. He rubbed circles into her back and kissed her forehead.

He then opened his mouth and gave his answer "because of Shoto" Izuku looked shocked. The same person she fell in love with, not only cheated on her but also had something to do with Touya.

"I can see he also had down stuff to you. Little shit hurt you" he said with a hint of anger in his voice.

"Touya it-" she was stopped by a finger covering her mouth.

"No it's not! He hurts you and betrays you and sends sends you to prison!" He had flames coming out of his eyes "next time I see him I will make sure he suffers" he vowed with determination.

Downstairs:

"Is she here, Tenko?" A mysterious voice said through the monitor.

"Yes she is" he looked at it "master"

At UA:

Nezu:"what do you mean she is missing!? Tartarus is the most secured prison in the world!" He shouted through the phone.

"We don't know how she escaped but video footage had shown a black portal" the prison warden responded calmly while also a bit afraid.

Nezu hang up the phone but looked on "what would the league want with her unless they want her for a" realization struck him and he called a meeting. If the league succeed in their plans then it would be a huge victory.

To be continued...