- T R A I L E R -

Dear all,

I am thrilled to announce that I made a trailer for Bride of Sultan.

It was the most impossible task for me until yesterday but was so taken away with the thought of describing Love of Sultan and Begum through a video.

It took me really long that I wasn't even able to sleep peacefully before finishing it.

I have chosen a Hindi Song as most of the audiences knows Hindi.

Please let me know if anyone want English song in background. Also, which one would be best. Honestly, I am not so much western songs. So, you can make a better choice.

So, here you go...

Honestly, I didn't know if I could love my any work more than Abhishree but then I think I have got a chanchal Dil.

I was literally in tears and goosebumps when I finished it and my palms turned cold when I was publishing it on YouTube.

I really hope it could give a glimpse of what I think of my Sultan and Begum.

Thank you so much!!!

I feel really blessed to have such an audience like you all.

❤❤❤

Here are a few things to keep in mind before reading the book.

1. The story is fictional, its characters are fictional, all the places are fictional, so do not try to correlate with anything and start hunting me unnecessarily.

2. I do not have any kind of hate towards caste, community, and religion. For me, everyone is human and their blood is red. So, kindly do not bring your personal dislikes here to hurt others.

3. Again, the story is fictional. Do not read if you want to connect it with reality. I won't be tolerating any hate and blabbering here.

4. All the Shayaris and poetry and dialogues and everything is written by me. I will not be tolerating any kind of copying.