ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 4

park beomi p

park beomi p.o.v

ugh, i went through so much trouble just to get seojun's helmet back.

i left the helmet full of candy on his desk. i began walking away but suddenly remembered.

oh, yeah! i almost forgot to leave the note.

i placed the note on top of the pile of candy. but then an evil thought hit me.

yum. i took one of the candies for myself. with that, i left the classroom, before seojun could arrive.

on my way out, i nearly bumped into suho. after apologizing, i turned the other way.

crap. seojun was coming right our way. i groaned and rushed past suho.

from the other end of the hallway i watched seojun go into the classroom. satisfied, i left to go look for my friends.

...

i sat down at the lunch table, leaving a seat between me and jugyeong, in case sua or sujin wanted to sit with her. soon sua, taehoon and sujin arrived an sat across from us. i shrugged it off.

as we were peacefully enjoying our meals i heard some harsh words that caught my attention.

"hey, lee suho. after killing a friend you must be happy."

i flinched as han seojun shoved suho's plate out of his hands and onto the floor. now everyone's attention was on the two.

we watched as he strolled over to our table and sat between jugyeong and i.

"is this about the helmet?"

he looked at me, "no," he turned to jugyeong, "i want to eat with you."

suho stormed to us, "han seojun!"

suho gripped seojun's collar. everyone awed, in a weird dismayed and amazed way. seojun stood up to suho's level.

"this bastard, really."

very suddenly, seojun threw a punch. suho slid across the floor. i stood up, wanting to help but being too shocked to actually interfere.

suho pulled himself up and was ready to punch seojun back. i jumped forward, grabbing suho's forearm.

"no, suho, don't!"

my head was spinning. i hadn't expected anything like this. i wanted it to stop.

"hit me." seojun said, almost in a mocking way. "i said to hit me."

my grip around suho's arm tightened.

"hey!"

the dean rushed into the lunchroom, "what are you guys doing over there? are you not going to seperate?!"

all the students went back to whatever they were doing before the fight. the dean pulled suho, seojun and i out of the lunchroom.

in the teacher's office, we were being reprimanded.