186. I won't dare again!

Although it was a question, but she didn’t want any answers. At this time, she just wanted to find someone to share her sorrows.

Daniel Taylor didn’t interfere, he just accompanied her quietly.

Daniel Taylor patiently heard her until she had talked enough and then asked her, "Are you done?"

Anna looked at Daniel Taylor and nodded. She looked into his eyes… and don’t know why she saw some unhappiness!

Of course, Daniel Taylor was not happy!

He looked at Anna. He didn’t plan to let her go. "Just downstairs, you said that you wouldn't be my bride?"

"..." Anna didn’t expect that he still remembered that.

She coughed and said, "I said it casually. Why do you take it seriously?"

"Are you sure it was just casual?" Daniel Taylor looked into Anna’s eyes with suspicion.

If they had really given her mother money, then according to Anna’s personality, she may have really done things like destroying marriage.

Anna hugged Daniel Taylor’s arm. "What I said was wrong. I won’t dare again."

In that situation, she had to say that. She knew her mother. Anyone in the Taylor family can’t handle her. So she used that method to handle her.

Daniel Taylor’s face was still serious, and he didn’t give any response to Anna.

Sometimes, he was not so easy to coax!

Anna tried to flatter him, "Sir, don’t be angry with me! You know I was kidding."

"..." Daniel Taylor was not angry, but he didn’t talk to her.

Anna saw that Daniel Taylor was still silent. She had no way than to threaten him, "if you don’t pay attention to me, I will kiss you!"

Daniel Taylor, "..."

Anna’s words made him almost shocked.

He thought… She is a girl, how can she say such shameless words with such calm expressions her face?

But just in the next second, Anna raised her head and kissed him on the cheek.

Her soft lips lightly touched his face and made his heartbeat fast!

Anna kissed Daniel Taylor and said in a low voice, "If you want me to kiss you, just say it!"

Daniel Taylor was teased by her. However, how can a proud man like him admit that maybe he was just pretending to have a kiss from her?

"It’s very late, go to take a bath," He said and changed the topic.

"Okay." Anna looked at him. "So, you are not angry with me?"

"..." Daniel Taylor looked at her and said, "I am letting you go this time, but next time..."

"There won’t be a next time." Anna interrupted him and promised, "Even if you drive me away, I still won’t go! Can I go to take a bath, now?"

"Go." Finally, after hearing her promise, Daniel Taylor was in a good mood.

Fortunately, Anna has understood his mood and temperament.

She went to the room, took her clothes and went to the bathroom.

Daniel Taylor noticed that her mood also seemed to be stable and felt relieved.

-

The next morning, they sat in the dining room of Taylor’s house for breakfast. Anna looked at Daniel Taylor and thought about their wedding. Soon they will be officially wedded husband and wife. She was a little nervous.

Daniel Taylor found Anna peeping at him and asked, "Do I have something on my face?"

"No." Anna had been caught while looking at his handsome face. Instead of peeping, she turned her face straight to him and stared at him again. "You look so handsome. I was just looking. Do you have any problem?"

"..." Daniel Taylor looked at the girl, who was so bold that often he felt shy in front of her. There was no way to overcome her.