189. Anna's Micro Blog!

Anna had a friend on the Weibo named as "Genius", today he also sent her a message, "Grace, today you got many new fans!"

Grace was Anna’s name on this microblog. This genius was a very warm-hearted person. He often advised Anna about how to get new fans.

Anna also found it quite strange how she suddenly became popular?

"Maybe due to good luck," Anna said.

"Really, how can it be just good luck. Did you pay money for it?"

"No." Anna couldn’t even think of it, from where she could get this much money. She had just started and didn’t know much about Weibo. She just daily spent a lot of time to update her Weibo.

Anna’s microblog that became so popular was just about the daily life of her and Sir. Last night, because of her mother’s behavior, she was in a bad mood, so she casually wrote a little article that was a small paragraph of 100 words, but she did not expect that this will get such a warm response.

There were many comments like "Adorable", "Sir is so nice," "Beautiful story" and many others.

Even some netizens asked her to write more.

Anna was looking at the comments and felt very happy. She stood up and said to Vanessa Cameron, "I am going to the bathroom."

"Okay." Vanessa Cameron looked at her.

Anna went outside and dialed Daniel Taylor’s number. She didn’t tell anyone about her microblog except Sir. Now she got such good news, of course, she wanted to share it with him.

Daniel Taylor answered the phone, "What’s the matter?"

"Sir…!" Anna’s voice sounded very excited. She was afraid that the students passing by could hear it. She deliberately lowered her voice, "My microblog got so many new followers!"

"Oh." Daniel Taylor’s tone sounded calm.

He thought that the efficiency of the company’s people was good. He forwarded this task in the afternoon, and in the evening he got the results.

Anna said, "It’s amazing! When I will become more popular and can earn money, I will treat you with delicious food. Sir, what would you like to eat?"

"..." Daniel Taylor was stunned. When he thought about the thing, he wanted to eat… the only thing that came to his mind was… Anna!

Although he was well aware of his thoughts, he coughed, "I will think."

"Then think about it quickly. After earning money, I’ll invite you to dinner."

From her voice, he could hear that she was very happy.

During the military training period, her routine was very hectic, but she did not forget to update her account, this was the first thing that she used to do when she went back to the dormitory. Now her hard works seemed to be paid off, and she was really happy.

Daniel Taylor replied, "Okay."

Anna was happy and his mood was better.

Anna was standing at the door of the library and planned to go inside to study. A boy suddenly walked in front of her and knocked her down.

"Are you ok?" The boy grabbed her arm, helped her and apologized to her.

Anna said, "It is okay."

Anna tried to pull her arm from his hand and tried to push the boy away, but the boy held her hand tightly and didn’t let her go. "I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to, let me have a look, is there any bruise?"

Anna frowned. "I’m really okay."

How embarrassing it will be to be seen by others?

Anna didn’t know why, but she thought that this boy was doing it intentionally.

The boy pulled Anna, "Do you want to add a WeChat? If you got any problem, you can find me?"

"I really don’t need it. Let me go."

The boy hadn’t let her go when someone came over and pushed him away. "What are you doing?"