Chapter 47

Love is the strange bewilderment which overtakes one person on account of another person.

Flora's Pov

Three weeks later.

Three weeks of pure torture.

Three weeks of pure bitterness and sorrow....

Three weeks of unexplainable pain and sadness.

Three weeks of agony and devastation.

Three weeks of life without light..

Why is this happening to us..

Three weeks since I saw his lovely face...Three weeks has passed since I saw him.

I miss him so so much and I don't know what to do.

Three weeks since I felt his touch,..

I miss him so so much and I don't know what to do..

We are in a place of pure darkness...both of us

Dana has been crying non stop and I don't know what to do..she has been asking for her father.

After they took us..I don't know who did tho...they locked both of us in a room

And everyday they serve us food twice a day and water...at least dana has something to eat right..

They don't want us to die..

And everyday a man comes in here and torture me..they wanted to torture dana also but I begged that I will take it instead of her..

I don't even want to see how my face looks like because it will break my heart..

Pain everywhere..and let's not even talk about my ribs...

Bruises and cuts all over my body...

I don't know where all this hate is coming from and I don't wish for it to happen to even happen to my enemy.

I miss aria so much...I wonder how she's doing..I just hope she's okay cause I don't know what I will do if something happens to her..

I miss Aiden so much. ..I don't even know how to say it anymore....

I have hope that he will come for us...I just have this feeling inside of me that he will come.

I know he will..he has always been there for us...he will always be here for us..

"-Fl-o I'm h-u-ngry " and I looked at her...she's laying on my chest sobbing

"Don't worry you will eat soon okay..I'm here for you " And she nod

"Fl-o will D-daddy ever come f-or us..doesn't he love us anymore?..has he l-eft us?,do you still remember that nightmare I had "

"Baby don't ever say that okay..daddy will never leave us and he will be here soon..don't worry okay..he will be here soon baby okay"

I was now convincing myself that he will be here soon...

I wanted to cry but no..I need to be strong for dana..I should lead !

"B-but flo you're hurt..you're bleeding "

"Don't worry baby..everything will be okay "

And suddenly the door opened and we saw a plate of food and water on the floor before the door closed again

I took the food and I started feeding dana .. "Flo water " she said coughing

I quickly give her the water "Are you only " "yes I'm flo " and I gave her the food again but she Said no..