12| Keep her safe

Dante Angelo Romano POV:
————————————————

I wake up to my arm wrapped around a small waist and my head buried in someone's neck.

Bring my head back, I see Aria sleeping peacefully in my arms with her back against my chest.

How does she always manage to look so beautiful?

The sun's ray that is pecking through the curtains of my windows shines perfectly on her face, her plump pink lips are slightly parted, her brown wavy hair lays back on my arm and her left arm is placed on top of the one that I have wrapped around her waist.

Fuck, she looks so peaceful.

She specifically told me yesterday not to touch her but I wake up today with her in my arms.

Imagine that.

I admire the beauty in my arms for a while longer before I force myself to get up and get ready for the day.

Placing a kiss on her head, I get up and make my way over to the closet. Switching on the light and closing the door behind me, I change from my basketball shorts to my usual day's attire.

I cleared half of the closest for Aria to put her clothes in and I had a maid go to her house after I left and pick up some clothes for her to wear around the house.

I'll take her shopping when I have free time.

Living in a house full of men that don't know how to keep it in her pants forced me to have her stay in my room.

Not that I don't mind.

If I placed her in one of the guest bed rooms, even though the men know that the east wing is only for me Domenico and Matteo, they will still make their way to her room and do god knows what to her at night. So keeping her in my room, that everybody knows not to enter, will keep her safe from them until I can have a little talk with them about leaving her the fuck alone.

We already had a incident where Giovanni decided to fuck with her and he got a knife in his hand because of it.

I can't say I'm not proud of her because that'll be a whole fucking lie, but Giovanni should've known better when Domenico stepped in front of her to protect her.

Not that she needed it.

Ever since I met her she's been surprising me more and more and I find myself not even being able to get laid by any other female because I want her.

Fucking idiotic.

Yesterday Domenico expressed his dismay with having Aria in a house full of horny ass men but I told him that if any of them were to touch her, he could kill them without a seconds thought.

That's what I will do.

I had to leave because I knew that if I stayed in this house with her in it, I would not have done the things I needed to do and right not, Cecilia decided it was a good time to get kidnapped and my family is growing more and more anxious as the days past.

I found out that after I left my mom's house to take Aria home, Lorenzo decided to come back to the house and, let's just say that didn't sit right with Domenico once he came downstairs.

Even though her big sister is missing, Aurora has been having a smile on her face ever since Domenico came back into her life.

They were best buddies. He met her when he was 15 and she was 4. Ever since that day he treated her as if she were his own sister and they had a stronger bond then I had with her. He loves that child more then anything else in this world and when Alyssa died, he lost his mind. He went on a killing rampage with every rapist, kidnapper, criminal I could find him. He shut everyone out and stopped seeing Aurora which broke her heart. I remember hear crying for two months because he stopped coming by but when I told her that Domenico will come back and see her, she held onto the hope like it was the only thing that would keep her alive.