𝟒~ 𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲

~𝑮𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠.

I just finished my morning workout and walked back to my room from the gym. Today I have to travel to Italy for the launch of one of my new clothing lines and a fashion show. My company has grown and flourished tremendously over the year.

I am very proud of myself for having made it this far. self pat on my back.

I actually don't really want to go to Italy after the news i got last night.

I don't have a good feeling about it and mostly knowing that they are looking for me. i thank fuck they don't know what i look like.

~'but they are searching for you, don't you want your family back' says my subconscious.

'i don't.'

I ignore her and hop into the shower and do my everyday routine and change into some sweatshirt and pants as i'll be changing my cloths later. For a hairstyle I just let my hair down and accessorised myself.

After i was done, I call my assistant as i walk downstairs.

"Good morning ma'me, we're r-ready for you." she instantly replies. "Good, i'll be there in ten." i told her my voice coming out stricter and colder than i intended to. she mumbles a small okay and i hang up the call.

'You're a scary bitch. You know?' says my subconscious.

'of course i know i am.'

i get my car and drove off to Starbucks to get my much needed morning coffee, i used to have a coffee machine back at the estate but things happened and it ended up destroyed by one and only Diego.

that old man despises coffee.

i mean why!? that's like the most delicious drink in the world for me personally.

and with that i forgot i didn't call him yet. I quickly grab my phone, connect it to my Air Pods, and dial his number. "Ciao old man, I forgot to call you before I left." "It's fine, just be careful because I don't want any problems while you're there, do you understand me kid.?"

What now? kid? i think the fuck not!

fucking hate the word kid.

"I will now see you in two days." i say and he hangs up the call.

I arrived at the airport and parked the car i rented then get out seeing I saw my assistant Nova standing there.

I pulled over and handed my keys to one of my bodyguards, telling him, "not a single scratch on my baby or I'll castrate you." I talk as I have to look up at him.

Nope! don't like this either.

I motioned him to come closer and tell him to bend down to my height, and then I narrow my eyes with a cold stare as he gulps.

"Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am," he better.

'Yas bitch! never let a man look down on you!' my subconscious cheers.

i take my seat and buckle up as the jet takes off . after a while me and my glam team go to the plane bedroom where i have a big vanity. what? all these money i earn i could use it big and better right?. anyways i get my hair done and my nails and lastly my makeup. after an hour an half they finish and i jump into my outfit of the day which i designed for myself. and let me tell you i look fucking hot.

Edit: (11/13/2022) i have changed the outfit

Two hours later, the jet landed and there was my limo waiting for me. I get in and we drive to the event location. As we approached the hotel where my event was being held, I noticed that the paparazzi were ready to bombard me with questions.

I got out of the limo gracefully while my bodyguards held them while they took pictures. i gave the press a sneak peak and I walked in and was greeted by the hotel manager, whom I greeted while moving into the venue.

Upon 4 hours, the fashion show had already ended and a success, I am now having dinner with my partners. pfft, I'm fucking exhausted and these cretins (idiots) are staring at me with disgusting lustful eyes, despite the fact that they're fifty and old and each having a woman by their side not enough huh?

As soon as the event was over, I said good-bye to my investors and partners and checked into my room, after telling Nova to clear tomorrow's schedule.

I take off my dress, take a shower, and jump into my bed, excited to see an old friend and with that I fall into a deep slumber not knowing tomorrow is going to change my life.

Don't forget to vote, comment & follow<3

~ Elle<3