𝟏. 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫

"Please stay calm ma'am. You'll be seeing a specialist soon for help. There's nothing to worry about." The police officer tried to console the girl who cried her eyes out while being wrapped with a blanket.

The photographer clicked his camera with a flash since the weather was hazy as usual.

The ground was still damp from the heavy rain last night as the crime investigating team was gathered around the dead body covered by a white cloth.

"When did you lost consciousness?" Soobin asked the victim's friend who had scraps and cuts all over her face and legs.

"I- I don't remember....." She picked up her head and continued to cry again.

"Sir, I think we should interrogate after she has been treated." A police officer in Soobin's team suggested and the man agreed.

"The claw marks on the victim's body seem to me as of some wild beast's. No weapon or knife could've pierced so deep down into the skin." Kai stood after collecting blood and hair samples from the victim.

"But how's that possible? There aren't even wild boars out here. These woods are a part of the university premises. I asked the caretaker and she said there aren't any sort of animals out here." Soobin replied while removing his coat aside to place his hands on the side of his hips.

"I don't know about that but just seeing how badly her whole face and body has been destroyed..........I can't imagine to think a human can kill someone like this." Kai gulped a lump in his throat after reminiscing the horrendous sight he experienced upon coming here early in the morning.

"Although we've seen worse......but I might just have to agree that this tops all of it...." The tall man with black hair sighed in frustration.

The sky roared with thunder and the grey clouds started pouring once again with droplets of a light shower.

"Sir, we must go inside for now." Soobin's secretary advised while covering him with an umbrella and he nodded in response.

After they were out of the woods, a black car with black windows came and stopped at the main door of the university building infront of them while the rain grew heavier.

Soobin smiled as he walked over and opened the door of the backseat even though no one asked him to.

The woman gave out her hand to him as he helped her out.
"Why are you standing here out in the rain?" Kiarra chuckled as she stood to face him.

"I'm not as vip as the head of our crime investigation team now am I?" He replied with a mischievous smile and she exhaled in response.

"Can we go in already? My new leather shoes are getting soaked." Beomgyu complained with wet hair as he got out of the car with no cover.

"Who told you to wear them in such a weather?" Heeseung retorted with a snort after he came out of the car with an umbrella covering his head.

"We can talk later! Can we go in already....." Kai groaned and they all agreed.

The main entrance of the building was opened for them which was closed for the public and anyone besides the staff.
Students were only allowed to leave but not to come back.

"Wow......this place really looks like we're back in middle ages..." Kai gasped and Beomgyu followed.

"Good afternoon young sirs and madam. Please follow me." A lady bowed and directed them ahead.