4

Iliana remembers that night. One of the few that she remembers from so long ago. It took the twins, Phoenix and Kai, several days before she would talk to them again and Kai had to read her several bedtime stories once she did.

She never knew the reason for him failing to come that night, now she knows. It makes her feel better about him.

The scene becomes dark once more. When it becomes light she wishes she knew how to change the scene. Of all the things she's gone through she doesn't want to relive this.

But apparently she doesn't have much choice. The tears already start falling even before the boys ignore her as they come in the house.

Blake goes right by her so caught up in the girl he's with that he doesn't even say hi, again. That day made it two weeks that he had ignored her. The girl turns just a bit and smirks at the younger version of herself. Then came the twins Isaac and Preston. They are so caught up between an argument with each other and the people with them that they fail to see Iliana as well. They didn't even hear her as she tried to call out to them. The people with them just shake their heads and continue on.

The twins, Phoenix and Kai come in with a small group of kids. This one is worse because one of the girls tells her to shove off and the twins don't say anything or even acknowledge her being there.

Casper and Flynn come in with friends shortly before the triplets, Gregor, Piedro and Dimitri. None of them notice Iliana, but some of the boys do and tell her to go bother someone else they are busy. None of the boys say anything and so Iliana leaves.

More than an hour later Iliana's mother finally finds her in the garden. "Iliana, what are you doing out here all by your self? Have you told them goodbye yet?"

"I tried, but they wouldn't even look at me. Some of their friends told me to leave and not bother them and they didn't say anything. They hate me mom, they won't even notice when I'm gone. There's no reason to tell them goodbye, they'll forget about me soon so there won't be any reason to worry."

"That's not true, honey. Those boys love you."

"They hate me. They haven't talked to me in more than a week. It's been almost two weeks since Blake talked to me. Dimitri has been more than a week. All others I can't even remember how long it's been. They ignored me when I called their names as they went by and didn't care if their friends made fun of me or told me to go away." Iliana says and starts crying once more. Her mother pulls her into her arms and holds her.

Once Iliana stops crying they head back to the house so that they could pack Iliana's room up before they have to leave. They waited for as long as possible to pack her room so that she would have more time with the boys, but it seems that it didn't do any good. The Hamilton's had been watching Iliana so that her parents could pack their house up in preparation for the move.

As they come up to the patio and pool area Iliana stops in confusion and her mother is more than a little angry at what they see. "Mom what are Blake and Isaac doing with those girls?"

Taking some deep breaths to calm herself down and answer Iliana's question she kneels down by her daughter. "Iliana, Blake and his family are vampires and they are feeding right now."

"I thought vampires drink blood, you don't need to get naked to drink blood." Iliana says confused as she looks at the four very naked people in front of her.

"They drink blood to survive, yes, but in order for the meal to last, they need to have sex. It's like the difference between a dinner and a snack."

Iliana looks at the scene and is very confused, "Are the girls in pain, it sounds like they are dying."

Lovina is doing her best to not start laughing at her innocent daughters words. "No, sweetheart, they aren't dying."

"What is sex, mommy?" Iliana turns to her mother and her mother silently curses those two morons that are making her daughter ask these questions now.

"Sex is when a man does his best to make a woman have a baby inside her."

"So Blake and Isaac are trying to make babies inside those two girls?" Iliana asks innocently. Her face shows how she feels about that, she doesn't like it at all.

"No, sweetheart, they will be wearing protection so that they don't make a baby with those females."

"I don't understand, mommy."

Lovina holds back a growl. She's going to kill those two idiots. "When a man and woman have sex the man's penis," Iliana looks at Lovina in confusion, "his peepee, fits into the female vagina." Again the confused look. "The hole that's behind the female peepee." Iliana smiles in understanding.

"When the time comes the male sends semen or seeds into the female and the seeds look for the egg that the female carries. If it finds the egg the seed goes inside and a baby will grow." Lovina hopes that Iliana will be satisfied with that answer. She really doesn't want to get any more technical than that.

"Then how are the boys going to stop the seeds from finding the egg?"

"They wear something called a condom that catches the seeds so they don't go inside the female. Then afterwards they throw it away." Lovina really hopes this answers all the questions.

"Is that what daddy did with you to get me?"

"Yes, sweetheart."

"Does he not want more children and puts on the condom?"

"No, sweetheart. I can't have any more children. Your father and I would love to have more, but I just can't have any. The doctor said that you were my miracle baby since I shouldn't have had you either."

"Ohh," Iliana gives Lovina a hug. "I love you mommy. I'm glad you were able to have me."

"Me too, sweetheart. I love you so much and so does your father. I'm sorry we have to move."

"It's ok. I know daddy wouldn't have taken the job if he wasn't needed in it."

"That's right. Now we need to hurry and pack up your room or we won't get done in time to ship your things with the other stuff."

"It won't take me long. I'm just going to take my clothes that you and daddy bought and mother Elizabeth and father Clayburn. The boys will forget me pretty quick and there's no reason to take things that remind me of them. It will just hurt me when they don't visit." Iliana fights the tears that want to come out once more.

Lovina, grits her teeth tight to keep from yelling at the boys. But she determines to talk to Elizabeth before they leave. She needs to know everything Iliana told her. She's going to tell Clayburn what she had to explain to Iliana because his two oldest were having sex on the patio. She smirks at the idea of what he'll do to them for that.