Ch. 14 - Choose Something

Monet

"So," Clint announced, bringing everyone's attention to him, "what are we watching?"

There was a silence as everyone bounced their eyes around the room and each other, not having a single clue on what we wanted to play.

Steve finally spoke up, "We can watch that show that's been sitting amongst I think all of our recommended shows on Netflix, 'Stranger Things'?"

"Sorry, no can do. Promised Pep we would watch it for the first time together," Tony said.

"When is she coming back, by the way?" Nat asked. I still have yet to meet Pepper Potts, Tony's girlfriend, but from what I've heard (mainly from Tony) she's can be one of the sweetest people you will ever meet yet has an indescribable fire and passion to her. Obviously, I kinda ignored that last part thinking it was just directed for Tony but by how they've described her, I've been dying to meet her.

"She's actually had her flight scheduled for later this week. It kept getting delayed because of strange weather changes occurring..." Tony said, suspiciously eyeing Thor as we all looked at him in amusement.

He noticed everyone's eyes on him, and rushed to say, "Don't look at me! I am overjoyed to welcome back Ms. Potts and would love nothing more than for her to reunite as early as possible."

"Woah woah, don't get too comfortable now, point break," Tony called out.

"Alright," I voiced as I slapped my hands on my knees, hoping to break the tension before it rises further into chaos, "let's just choose something now guys, I think we're all getting a bit impatient."

Again, no ideas.

"Hm, how about The Vampire Diaries," I asked.

"Oh, yes! Finally!"

Everyone's heads snapped towards Loki as they all eyed him suspiciously because of his comment.

"Yeah, Loki and I have been watching it a bit together while you guys were away but I forbid him from carrying on without me. The last episode ended in a pretty frustrating cliffhanger," I chuckled out.

"I've heard of that!" Clint said gleefully, "Isn't it a show for teenagers or something?"

"What's so wrong with that?" Nat spoke up.

"The Vampire Diaries it is!" Bruce announced before we could erupt into argument.

We all agreed in murmurs as Tony grabbed the remote to switch on the television. I summarised the first four episodes as neither Loki nor I felt like rewatching them. We all began watching from episode five and continued for several hours on end.

~~

A/N: Sorry for such a short chapter, I had to split the last one in two.